Reviews for Little Girl, I Want to Marry You
xtheunforgotten chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Amazing one shot :D

Perfect. :D
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow, this actually made my heart hurt. So much heart ache and heart break for a couple who is supposedly so happy. Amazing job.
singyouhome chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is got to be the best Peyton centric/with Lucas i've ever read. :) The irony and the little nursery rhyme bit was beautiful.

It was tragic and so true to so much that involves Peyton. And I loved it. You did a great job and I'm really in love with this peice.

-Kelsey
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
god this was beautiful. bittersweet, insightful. overall, devastatingly, heartwrenchingly (if that's a word?) wonderful.

your description of peyton and lucas' relationship was a different interpretation that i really enjoyed reading. loved this line, by the way:

Peyton smiles, all saccharine and glowing. Because she is happy, even if her whole body aches like it's miserable. Happiness has drained them both.

so true and so sad. loved this!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
wow this was really great! i'm not sure if it's a happy leyton like i know they got married but they both seemed miserable so i'm not sure.
alwayslovingyou chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Perfect, as usual.
bjames238 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
i absolutely love this! its short but sweet, the quality of writing is beyond amazing, and i love the format of it too!

great job!
mperez03 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
a little confusing but i liked it
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
phenomenal job; i loved it.
Dontia chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
A very entertaining tale, a different look at the saga of Lucas and Peyton. I don't like the pairing, don't know what made me click on the tab. However, I'm very glad I did because your story was haunting in its emotion. Well done.
babybirdd chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was really beautiful
heysonya chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow.

I really dont know if I have anything else to say but wow./ This was... sad? But freakin' good.

]

Good luck on that contest!
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow. This was phenomenal. An absolutely breathtaking piece of writing. By far your strongest writing. It was such an interesting interpretation of where Lucas and Peyton could be, bringing back those lingering feelings of angst and restlessness that consumed their youth and applying them to their current adult lives. And it absolutely could work on the show, although I am happy that this is currently not the route they are taking onscreen, lol.
yaba chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
wow. This was such a unique, incredibly well written one shot. I dont think I can describe exactly how ecstatic it made me feel while I was reading it. There is just something really inspiring about how you write the leyton relationship. Obviously, this was heavy on the angst, but in a very sarcastic and dark way. It's really interesting to see how the other side of leyton, the one we don't see this season, is. I think you captured Peyton's insecurities perfectly and I like how you described everyone else's role in this relationship, because clearly everyone's had something to say about the two blondes. The ending was, dare I say, cute, for lack of better term, but I don't want to ruin the significance of the last line by saying it is in fact cute. LOL. It was magical. It was like the one shot came full circle! You definitely cannot drop writing leyton. I mean I understand, despite what brucas fans think, that this season seems kind of like its undermining their relationship, but you know we still get to see those cute moments between them, so I think that's inspiration enough! Anyway, I'm babbling, but I'll be on the lookout for more of your stuff. Take Care!

Yana
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.