Reviews for Valley Of Shadows
Sayiri the Fox chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Awesome story :)
Christiansoldier5 chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
well this storyis, OK

but whatever happened to snic? i read that he dissapeared in a blinding flash of light. and how did Amy get her leg wound? and how did shadow lose control of the Time powers suddenly? i don'tt normally intricatly read so excuse the Qn'A.

3.1/5
Blank Sketch chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
Yay you didn't kill Tails! (who for some reason is always the first to go)
Mystery002 chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Big Brother is watching you...

So Shadow really has transformed into a dictatorial madman, and Knuckles, his usual gullible self, has bought into his "save the world through order" mumbo-jumbo.

This is how it always begins, but how it ends... let's just say usually not pretty.

One small plot-hole. Why is Shadow revealing his plan to the good guys. Typically, villains do that for only one reason. To draw them into an inescapable trap.
Mystery002 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
I would certainly hope a twelve year old girl was never much of a drinker. So you've aged the cast up or something?

Shadow has taken over as the lord of Eggman's robotic empire, similarly to the inaptly named "Neutral Ending" in Shadow the Hedgehog. With Sonic gone, things will only get more interesting from here out.

Delightful prose.
Mystery002 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
As I expected, the time machine plot failed, with the "repeated history" element used in the movie "The Time Machine."

This usually happens when someone attempts to alter the time line.

Granted that I'm not typically a fan of Sonic X, or it's pairings (TailsxCosmo), this is turning out quite nicely. More description would be good, but you have clearly demonstrated your capactity for building suspense.

Myz
Mystery002 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
One thing is for sure, your vocabulary is quite advanced, and it is good quality of writing. Although I typically adhere strictly to the games continuity, I make exceptions for high quality fics. I will do so in this case.

I would've had more description rather than just the conversation between Shadow and Eggman, but it worked for your purposes, and there's a nice feeling of suspense at the end of the chapter. I already can't wait to continue.

If the quality stays consistent or improves from here on out, things are looking up for your ultimate outcome.

Myz
Asher Tye chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Wow, this story just keeps getting worse and worse... in a progressive sense mind you, the writing is excellent. If I may say though, you seem to be rushing through some of the scenes, relying on the reader to just know how this effects the characters rather than making them see. Amy's addiction to drugs and subsequent suicide, Vector's anger over the death of Vanilla, Tails's reaction to being paralized. If you took time to explore what they'd be going through, it would improve quality of the story.

See ya next update.
Asher Tye chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
A world at war, two grizzly deaths, a missing Sonic, a strung out Amy, a crippled Tails, and a Shadow who's mind (and ego) seem to be spinning out of control. This is definitely an interesting story. Can't wait to see how you're going to keep this going.

See ya next update.
Mr Drill chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
I'm surprised you've only had one review for this story, as it is good, and isn't full of the many grammar mistakes that most are unfortunately littered with.

Another unfortunate is there seem to be less people leaving reviews for anything other than comedy's or tacky romance fics. Still know people are reading this and enjoying it, I hope to see you update soon
Shadlay chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
this story is so good! I hope that you update soon