Reviews for ASPS The AntiShinRa Organisation
Cachinhos chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Good story! But the end is so sad, Vincent doesn't deserve to live with the same pain again right after he'd recovered from his first lost. Poor guy, after that he would probably end up killing himself (.
Cascade00 chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
You should write a squel! The ending made me cry! I can't believe they didn't end up together! Ugh! But damn was this a good story!
Varna chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Well it's a new adventure, I really like how your opening lines are always so compelling and you get hooked right away.

So I gather that Cloud is dead? or did I misunderstood? Again, why is Vincent with short hair? I don't like it, call me old fashion. we'll see how this story unfolds.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
aw I liked it other for the ending that's so sad x.x I feel bad for Vincent
Ooabk chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
After reading this i don't think I can leaving without telling how speechless your story made me.

One word to describe how I felt after reading: Awestruck

One word to describe this story: Amazing

This story put my heart on the edge, Tifa and Vincent felt so real, tangible.

All in all I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you write more!

~One Of A Beautiful Kind~
KelsLikesDonuts chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
I completely understood the accent! This story is awesome! Can't wait to keep reading. :D
Ski October chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
I'm baaaaaack!

And with a review, too! You killed her? Oh my gosh, everything these two went through and you KILL her? That's so terrible!

But I really enjoyed this story. Also, I went back and reread Ivory Keys - which is my favorite piece of yours - and was wonderinf how that was coming along?
jenova-amaranth chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
Well firstly I must say, I have rather enjoyed reading this over the past few days. You've certainly got a great plotline and many good ideas in here. I like how you've developed the characters along the way; that's very nicely done, particularly in Vincent's case. I think what could've made it more effective is if it'd had a bit more time to develop; at times it feels a little rushed. Although I take into account that you've revised and rewritten, and it's often difficult to flesh out stories without starting from scratch.

Another thing to bear in mind should you rewrite in you future is that if you're going to change things, make sure it's consistent throughout. There were times in the later chapters when you've forgotten to change it from third to first person, and at the end Tifa mentions how her sexy time with Vincent would be the "first and last", yet you added some sex in an earlier chapter.

Overall a good story which I'm glad I took the time to read. You clearly have some fantastic creative ideas mulling around in your head, something many would envy! Keep up your good work! :)
Aldeon of Eranz chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Just a little correction: it's Tae Kwon Do
gunitatsuhiko chapter 12 . 1/25/2011

This was a great story...TIL YOU WENT AND KILLED HER. BRING HER BACK! *Sob* You're so mean ;-;

I guess I have to forgive you though...I've killed off a few in my stories, too.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
forevermare chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
Just as hard to read as the first time. God, I hate unhappy endings. I know that life is full of them, but I still have trouble accepting it. Poor Vincent. He is so deserving of happiness, yet never seems to find it.

Life's a bitch and then you die, and then some madman resurrects you and makes sure you have to go through the same thing again and again. It sucks to be Vincent. :-(
forevermare chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
Hey, you're back! I hope you had a fun trip. I like the way you rewrote this, with part of it being Cloud's POV. Sadly, Vincent being, well, VINCENT, the part where he prematurely runs out before giving Tifa a chance to come to him has not changed. It almost sounds as if you intend to have Vincent disappear for a long time. Sigh.

I will be interested to see where you are going with ASPS this time around.
sakR9 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
VERY nice. I'm liking the new character even though I don't usually like hillbilly talk, Annie seems ok ;)

At the beginning, Annie's mistake, is written... maybe it could be in bold coz I spent a few seconds wondering what it was doing there... :)

Poor Vincent isn't that strong is he? Getting knocked out for loads and loads of hours from one hit from an old lady xD

But yeah.. .I know he was tired.

Btw I like dreams, so yay
sakR9 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow! This is just what I wanted to read... thanks for writing.

It's really great. I like the talk between the two of them and Vincent and Tifa both seem in character~~~ _