Reviews for That's what you get
lilly chapter 14 . 4/23
i wanted bella to end up with zac and the end should be bella shojuld have just been triking edward
Izzy Cullen chapter 14 . 3/18
Pls write the story. Continue it
Izzy effron chapter 12 . 3/18
I want zac and Bella pls pls pls
kraqui83 chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
j'ai aimer ton début pas ta fin sa fais trop parfais a mon gout et désolée mais vraiment trop facile dans ton choix car jamais on pardonne quand on voix que on triche sur nous.
Kiss christal.
honeybun37876 chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
i wonder what will happen next who will she choose to be with edward or zack?
Freakaflies chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
Nice. Update please?
MsMusicalVampire chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
read it once loved it spent days trying to find it so i could favorite it ugh.
Nuttynube chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Why don't you just say Audrey Hepburn, more people would know what she looks like? I'm liking the story though.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
Mordanyes chapter 14 . 12/26/2009
It's alright! Great story by the way! Also I want to see Bella with Zac. But just one thing to point out. You aren't allowed real people in FanFics. It's one of the rules. So Zac technically can't be in the story, nor can any of the other real people like Selena Gomez. If it were allowed this would be a fantastic story.
Severussnapeismybff chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
you should SOO have this a bella zac fic! plese? don't do bella edward! (love him but i love zac!) You should have bella talk to zac and have him get back together with her. just not fast. progress into it. and put the break up in the tabloids and then have them get together again, and blah blah blah...Just an idea! peas update soon!
miniview chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
I'm team edward all the way

My god sister said she hated Spunk Ransom when were in the movie theater seeing New Moon and I yelled "HE'S SO CUTE! I HATE YOU! TAKE IT BACK!" My mom looked at me and everyone else did too and I said "I was talking about Robert!" and my theater were a bunch of TEAM EDWARD fans so they just looked away lol

I love Michael Jackson so that joke Emmett said was kind of offensive...

Anyway, loved the story!
time4 chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
I love it! update soon!
SomeStrangeDay chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
im so sorry you had to move! i no how much it sucks to lose all your bestfriends from moving, im fixing to move again but ive been to six schools. and im only just going in to seventh grade. i think that zac should threaten to tell the cullens secret so they have to kill them, sad but interesting.
Mz.KrAzY chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
i really like this story