Reviews for Eight Points on the Compass
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
My god the three of them together are just so awesome and I hope you eventually write more stories.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Aw! XD These were all wonderfully humorous and cute.
Spirit think Kid might be gay... not even considering otherwise. It's so like him.
Moral Conundrum chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I really liked this one. Not to say that the quality of the others was inferior in any way; I think the structure just did it for me here. It's interesting flickering back-and-forth between different points in Kid, Liz and Patti's timelines. Bravo!

Thanks for writing,

AAA
Katelyn Rushano chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I absolutely love this story and they way everyone is described, and how it goes into details about different things. This is a great story, it's one of my most favorites, I really wish I could write as good as this.
Lelanalee chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Amazing, I loved this story so much, I busted out laughing at the part of "interior decorating", and smiled the whole time I was reading it. It was so cute, sweet, and plain hilarious.
Jozern chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Nice and sweet. Relly enjoyed reading it.
Absolute Zeroe chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oooh, this was amazing. Just, everything. Yes. This is it, exactly. And you have the best Patti characterization I've EVER seen. Just fantastic.
Wolfic chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
An amazing OT3 fic as always.

As with most prompt stories I merely enjoy reading the many different varieties of happenings that can occur with each prompt. The freshness of each section and the wonderful writing packed into such brevity is wonderful.

Thank you.
ibuberu chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
"Then he stepped back, frowned, and leaned forward to adjust it again. No, still not straight. He adjusted the tilt of the mirror again. Still not straight. He reached out for a third time—"

I loved this part a lot. So Kid! It made me smile. Kid, Liz and Patty were very in character and these scenes were all came alive for me. Your writing style is nice, and the way you portrayed the three's relationship was great - Especially in VI. Their hesitation and doubtful-ness, excluding Patti, naturally. Spirit made me laugh a lot too! (And I realised, 8 drabbles for the symmetry! Gah, am I slow -; ) Anyway, nice job here.
Shortchannel4 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i like this
Adnawun chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Your writing of these three make me terribly depressed, because nobody can write them as wonderfully as you do and I'm almost finished reading all of your work.

Schnubbi chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I love it, so many stories and all of them wonderful
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I officially am a fan of your Kid and co. stories. I, however, kind of wish that these mini stories had been in order. _~
Pippin's Socks chapter 1 . 1/24/2009