Reviews for A Matter of Choice
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Dawn's actress is 5'6...Jensen Ackles is 6ft. Jared Padalecki is 6'3, maybe 6'4.
Jocasta Silver chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
This is a great story. I love how you showed Dawn's maturity and courage, as well as the fact that she kept the Scoobies in the dark about her investigations. I also liked the hints of Dawn/Dean, as well as the bonding between the two brothers.
Jessica45395 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Great work
kateydidnt chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
I'm confused. Is it Helena or Emily?
Gibelyou chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Good character development for dawn. Scenes could have used some fleshing out, and it was difficult at times to be sure who was talking (some more descriptions attached to the speech would solve that). I liked the plotline. Dawn's thoughts at the very end are a great closer to the story. Overall a good read.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
This was amazing! I would love to read a sequel with a Dawn/Dean pairing. I also loved your Buffy and torchwood crossover! Can't wait to read more from you! I would read your other stories, but the only language I know anything of is Latin. And not much of it either! XD See ya!
YukiAme chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
Great story. I loved the idea, and how you developed it. It's very natural that the characters leave a lot of personal info for themselves - it would be out of character if they have told a lot (unfortunately a lot of authors jump at the possibility to show the shock of learning something like that, and forget how reserved these characters really are). The fact that you haven't begun any relationships between them is good for the same reason. All in all, the story is very natural, I enjoyed it a lot, and hope you're considering writing a sequel :)
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
Great story! I loved it _
blueyblonde chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
i love it
magdalene82 chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
I hope there's a part 2 to this story!
joebobman22000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
is good, more please :)
MeMyselfandI chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
Holy crap, you better have a sequel Missy! lol. You're story is awesome and the cliff hanger, my god, torture much? I'm begging you, from one frenchie to the next. Vraiment, je vais pleurer, je suis à genoux. :P
Supernatural Goddess chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
I'm sad that it's over. I loved this story, truly.

-Supernatural Goddess
Mountain King chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
Congratulations on a very good story. I particularly like the end.

Big battles, light show's and shotguns full of rock salt might be impressive but when a story not only tugs at your heart strings like this one but also does so this well it somehow means more.

congratulations again

Mountain King
Julie Winchester chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
C'est moi ! Maintenant que tu as fini de la traduire en anglais, tu vas nous écrire la suite ? Je veux pas te presser mais elle est assez attendue !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »