Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here
jk chapter 36 . 9/4/2016
Tanya was just rolling around with Edward, making out nd ripping his clothes off...she was gonna have sex with him! and just what? an hour later..her and bella are just the best of fucking friends! yaaaa...are you fucking serious with this bullshit? SHE PUNCHED BELLAS SON! AND THEIR FRIENDS NOW?
this story must be written by a fucking child...I don't think a adult could produce something this stupid
jk chapter 33 . 9/4/2016
so eedward was getting it on with tanwhore with bella in the same house and NO ONE CAUGHT THEM?

I think it would have been perfect to have bella catch him...at least she would know hes a gross piece of shit...that whole no one makes me feel like this crap was obviously bullshit if he can get it up for Tanya...what the fuck have you done with Edward?
jk chapter 29 . 9/4/2016
what the fuck did you do to Edward? you completely changed him! hes not even Edward anymore!

bellas all sweaty...and with other sweaty girls...its so fucking hot..

Edward would never fucking say that...why is he cussing every two seconds? and lusting after women that aren't his mate?
jk chapter 25 . 9/4/2016
Edward acts like he CANT get tanwhore out of his lap...that's funny. Like he HAS to let her sit on his lap...yaaaaa ooooooook
jk chapter 21 . 9/4/2016
its funny how a full vampire either has ONE power...or none...yet these little HALF BREEDS are more powerful then full vamps...
that's so fucking stupid. I don't even want to waste my breath
jk chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
this is getting really fucking stupid...and all the new characters? wtf?
jk chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
turns out I'm actually part vamp...I know! crazy right? and oh not only am I part vamp but I'm also like vampire royality! I'm like a princess...even though there are no royals...LOL
oh and guess what? I have like 50 powers! ya I'm all powerful...that's why I trip over nothing and when I hit someone I break my knuckles...

this is dumb as fuck, I expected better after reading war of the roses
PotterB2utyElf chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
I like Dean/Bella better than Edward/Bella here..
jazzycamie chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I occasionally like to go back to a story and re-read it. And for a long time this story was stuck in my head and I wanted to explore the world this story creates again. I searched for this story for over 3 months. And I am so angry that the author of this story is you because I have War of the Roses sitting in my favorites list! I searched and searched only to find the author of this brilliant tale in my favorites list! Thank you for this beautiful fanfic. I love your style. I love this story; it's so different from everything else I was reading. Keep doing what your doing.

jazzycamie
NimfXx chapter 51 . 9/25/2015
I want a squeal
sue1zide chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
OMG! I've read this a few times before but it was so long ago that I couldn't remember the title. I happened upon it when I was looking for "New Moon Tavern".
angleface12 chapter 51 . 9/23/2014
I truly enjoyed this story. You. Have very amazing talent. I hope you confine to write because this story was a huge success. Thanks for sharing.
sue1zide chapter 51 . 8/23/2014
Crazy, over-the-top & I loved it!
sue1zide chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
OMG! I'm so excited. I read this quite awhile ago & have been trying to relocate it. When I found this I didn't realize this is IT!
katherine chapter 49 . 4/19/2014