Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here
angleface12 chapter 51 . 9/23/2014
I truly enjoyed this story. You. Have very amazing talent. I hope you confine to write because this story was a huge success. Thanks for sharing.
sueIZide chapter 51 . 8/23/2014
Crazy, over-the-top & I loved it!
sueIZide chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
OMG! I'm so excited. I read this quite awhile ago & have been trying to relocate it. When I found this I didn't realize this is IT!
katherine chapter 49 . 4/19/2014
Oh my god. She really is feminist :D
Katherine chapter 48 . 4/19/2014
Is she a feminist? She is more powerful yet more fragile also. They are not equal. And what is wrong with carrying unconscious person even if they would be equal. Btw she would carry him also.
Katherina chapter 41 . 4/19/2014
Oh god. She behaves really stupid. She is telling everybody not to tell her what to do not to help her. And than she just says you couldn't go anywhere. She is pissed that he left her to protect her. Oh god what is that wrong with that? He could not know anything. She personally did not know.
nessa01 chapter 51 . 4/15/2014
Wow that was an amazing story from begining to the ever end!

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read!
babesbraves chapter 51 . 2/26/2014
Fantastic book! I have only read one other crossover book this one is just as great! As a writer you are spectacular the intricacies and emotions that you weave in your story are sublime they make the characters so real and believable it's like the whole thing is playing out before my eyes! Thank you for sharing this epic book.
Master user chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Here is something that may help, try checking your work over and your summary over. I can tell you wrote then posted. Over all I will not read this, for two reasons first because it twilight and second the spelling mistakes.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 51 . 7/1/2013
Very good! I was pretty worried that E&B would not end up together but u made it very interesting & different
myimagination2012 chapter 51 . 4/2/2013
OH MY GOD! you don't kno0w how much I love this story.. It's awesome..
jterry453 chapter 51 . 3/26/2013
This was such a wierd but cute fic! I loved the collab with supernatural!
chatnoirmd chapter 51 . 3/23/2013
I have read your other fanfic stories and this is my favorite, by far! I love New Moon AU stories and this one will be read again :) I enjoyed all the extra additions to the Swan family, and how Dean and Bella were together for awhile. There was a lot going on in this story, but I was definitely captivated and drawn in. I stayed up until almost 5am reading! Thank you for sharing your story with the fanfic community.
chatnoirmd chapter 42 . 3/23/2013
I kind of saw this coming... but do wonder about paternity. I am thinking Edward's and that this child can help save them from the apocalypse. Or at least I hope so!
chatnoirmd chapter 39 . 3/23/2013
Can I just say how much I love Dean in your story. His attitude and hotness are just downright delicious :)
2,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »