Reviews for The stork comes calling
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2018
You made it believable. Memories of my daughter not sleeping for three years. I’ll forgive that no one told Abby that it wouldn’t be a “Gibbs baby” as McGee knew Jenny’s full name. Remember the scene where Gibbs took the baby and made up the bottle?
soynanii chapter 10 . 9/8/2018
Oh my god when they struggling with the diaper I was WAITING for Gibbs to swoop in and just do it :D
Also good job at the plot, very different from everything I've read so far.
wisegirl71301 chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
SUPER DUPER AWESOME PLEASE POST MORE SOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN
ptl4ever419 chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Really like it. :)
luhhhavafvd chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Awesome very sweet I thought Jen was gonna die at first cute ending
Zeki Young chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Very unusual approach to a baby fic, extremely enjoyable and well written.
alix33 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Yay! for the little girl who peed on DiNozzo's shoes. IMO, loads more people should take such a physical route in expressing their dislike of DiNozzo.

Yay! for Gibbs' figuring out the prefolds.
NCISVU chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
The arrival of the team at the hospital is epic! I love how they're all of a sudden 'related' so they can see the baby! )
NCISVU chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
This is great! I like how calm Gibbs was in the elevator and also him bonding with the baby at the end! )
JibbsGal1 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
You may have struggled but it was so worth it! Absolutely loved it! Only wish you had continued it!
inupuppy1596 chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
the story was okay a little dragging but okay. SO good job. :)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
Loved it!
unique.and.proud chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Just read the entire story from start to finish. Enjoyed it very much. You did good. Especially considering how difficult you found this to write :)
Psycho Maddy chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
I know I'm late but I had to review!

You had me thinking, more than once, that this one would have a sad ending. I thought "Wow, just like old times!" but you surprised me and I loved this story. This last chapter was perfect.
DancesWithPassion chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
OMG, I can't believe how long it took me to read the last few chapters of this story oO Sorry...

Luckily I did so now, and once again I have to say I loved it!

You should write Baby stories more often ;)

And happy new year :)