Reviews for Fears
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
one of the most interesting ways to get rid of a fear that I've read but totally loved it none the less
romanceaholic chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Would love to face fear of the water with Edward. The man has an uncanny ability to know how to overcome fears. First Bella's fear of heights. Quite a ride up the mountainside. Noe he's dealing with a fear of water. Making tender love to her and her to him. Looking forward to the next fears Edward needs to help Bella deal with her fears.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER. THIS IS QUITE THE STORY AND REALLY HOTT! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
ladycrisa chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
You make fears look like so much FUN ;) Awesome! Now on to reading more of you stories.
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
OH HELL I almost didn't make it past putting on the sunscreen! I will NEVER be able to put sunscreen on again without thinking of this! You have corrupted me in such a good way! I can never thank you enough! WOW! (And living in Florida...we use A LOT of sunscreen!)

Incredibly HOT! Who knew overcoming your fears could be so pleasurable? TOTES Ready for Bella to conquer her next fear!
chelash chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Well, that's one way to diminish fears!

And I like it!

Hmm, if it were Edward with me and spiders...
fleckpuppy chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
hahaha...wow.
Edwardgirl08 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Cat wait to see what other fears she has.
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Loved this lemony goodness before and even after re-reading it here...it just never gets old or boring! LOVE IT! Anxiously awaiting more fears! LOL.