Reviews for Break Me
Kiobitosama86 chapter 20 . 5/31
One of the best I've read in a long time! Great Story!
L.O Mary May chapter 20 . 5/7
you deserve a frickin award for this. I've never had so much fun reading a fanfiction quite like this one.
UniqueHalfblood chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
My brother and I are literally like Kagome and Souta. I cant tell you how many times we've gotten in trouble
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2017
Bless!

Frigging LOVE this!

Kagome & Souta's antics cracked me up so much
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2017
Can I just say that I seriously LOVE the way you made Kagomes and Soutas relationship!
fallingyuki chapter 20 . 4/14/2016
This story was a fun ride. An extremely fun ride. I love the evil minds you created for the Higurashi kids. Great story.
Stacey chapter 16 . 4/7/2016
I would do the same for bacon.
the-clumsy-one chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
I LOVE THIS!
WallMagnet19 chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY. I'll be honest, at first Kagome's age really bothered me, but the writing is so well done that I had to keep going. And while there's a bit of OOC I still think all the characters are perfect for this story so far. My most favorite thing, though, has to be Kagome and Souta's interactions and shinanagans! WAY TOO WONDERFUL!

FOR THOSE DECIDING TO READ OR NOT: Do it. This story is amazing. A little over dramatic at times, but it works. Dear god it works.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
So Funny
AChapman78 chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
Oh my god... I can't believe it's over... Damn.. Well, it was amazing and my gawd hilarious!
AChapman78 chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
"What the-!" Souta called from the kitchen."How is keeping edible panties in the fridge hygienic?"
Kagome lost her footing as Inuyasha rushed to intercept Souta and the panties.

Okay so there has been millions of things that made me laugh out loud (Not just a loud exhale of the nose) But this right here was perfect bravo my friend *Applauds* this story is so freaking adorable and just writing goals! I love it!
Lilliy chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
I love you so much. I had to keep smothering my shouts of laughter because I was reading this in the middle of the night.
It was a little hard for me to get through at times, I've had some friends and relationships that mimicked some elements in this story, but the comic relief of Sota streaking and declaring for the world that he had escaped from multiple basements was prefect and now I want my best friend's kids to be like this. Not mine, I just want to be able to cackle over their creativity and not have to actually clean up the mess. :D
Please keep writing and don't get discouraged by anyone! You have a talent and now I have to go look at your other work!
dewrosejl chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
well, I am so glad that I read this story. I haven't laughed this much in a long time and I read a lot of Inuyasha fan fiction. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I loved the edible panties in the fridge, and the maid outfit, the hot chocolate scene, and I cant forget those GD hellhounds. The one I laughed the most was about Souta going out in his birthday suit yelling "help"!. Very very funny and a very enjoyable story. This is one I will be rereading again and keep in my favorites. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
FireHanyou18 chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
Someone give me those Hell-Hounds please! ...Pretty please, like with a sexy naked Yashie on top, with a bow around his neck or something to that effect...? XD . I'mma perv...
Please ignore this (well most of it anyway, I was serious about the hell-hounds) it's like about 11 PM here where I live, and frankly, I say (or type) weird shit when it's late...
Bai for now!