Reviews for Comfortable Liar
Guest chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
Guest chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
This is the 4th time ive re-read this story and each time i dont want it to stop! Please, please please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Omg this is amazing! Please tell me you haven't abandoned this completely?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Any chance of an update ever? This is so amazing. Totally digging the Brathan by the way. Please, please don't completely abandon this?
Guest chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
I've just stumbled upon this and I would just like to say, it is absolutely amazing! It's not often that a story is compelling, while still being well written, correctly punctuated and believable, but you guys have managed it.

Everyone is true to character and the character progression is paced exactly how it should be. You've managed to stay true to their characteristics, especially considering this is how they /really/ were at the start of season one- especially Brooke and Nate. They are so true to the show, yet they've grown so much within the 29 chapters that have been put up.

I love that you've incorporated Rachel! Her and Brooke are my favourite friendship on the show (besides Baley) and I love how you've written it. Amazing stuff! Rachel and Owen- amazing! No other words.

Peyton- I wanted to punch her all throughout the show. I didn't think it was possible to hate her anymore, but you proved me wrong. You've written the vindictiveness, the manipulation, etc perfectly. I know there's something more than jealousy (I know you alluded to drugs, but I think its something else). Anyway, I've never been less sympathetic towards the whiney bitch!

Lucas makes me want to punch him with a shovel.

I love Brathan's progression. They just /understand/ each other. I really, really hope they're endgame. Nate deserves B way more than the whiney brooder does! It's not often that my stomach drops because of the cuteness level in a fic but you made it! ("I'm so sorry baby" after he showed her the cheaters).

I know it's been a while, but reading through the reviews proves you still have readers so an update would be amazing! xx
-Tiahnie.
SherlockHemlock chapter 29 . 1/20/2014
I know that it's been quite a while since this last has been updated, but I do hope that it continues because I read through the whole thing after I just started.

Just stating that I'm a totally Brathan fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Your first 2014 review! Love the whole BNL love triangle although I have to say I'm a Brathan fan in this fic- their chemistry is just amazing. Please update, I think the fact that people are still reading 3 years on really means something
Summersun chapter 29 . 12/20/2013
Hi,
I know this is incredibly considering your last update seems to have been in 2011! But just discovered this fanfic and wow. I'm in finals week and I've literally just been glued to this story - it's amazing. Both compelling plot and great writing (which is actually quite rare in fan fiction). I'm just so upset that it was never continued - did you give up or did you post the rest somewhere else by any chance? Would love to know how this ends. You've captured the Brooke I've always seen in the tv show - and the one I wish they would have explored more. Again, amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hey please update this story! It's amaze
Snowdrop2018 chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
Okay, I know it's like 2 years since you last updated your story, but I can't leave the story without leaving a review.

Maybe it's moving a bit slow, but all good comes to those wait, right? *smiles* however it's a shame you decided to quit, ran out of ideas or time to continue. It so close to home - at least I got that vibe from chapter 29. I love the characters of Brooke and Nathan together (despite I've never seen the show and I have no idea how I ended up in the One Tree Hill section of !)

And it's rare finding such well written stories as yours are. Bottom line is I like it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Still waiting on this update ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh my lord. This is amaaaaaaazing! You have to update this! I love both Brathan and Brucas in this. The way you have characterized the people in this is soo good, I'm honestly in love with all of the characters (peyton excluded of course). Please, please, please someday update this, it deserves to be finished!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
Why you no update? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Any chance of an update? ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! I'M SO HOOKED! I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY! the way you have written Brooke and Rachel's friendship is just amazing! I love everything about this story! oh and TEAM BRATHAN! ;)