Reviews for Comfortable Liar
SherlockHemlock chapter 29 . 1/20
I know that it's been quite a while since this last has been updated, but I do hope that it continues because I read through the whole thing after I just started.

Just stating that I'm a totally Brathan fan.
Your first 2014 review! Love the whole BNL love triangle although I have to say I'm a Brathan fan in this fic- their chemistry is just amazing. Please update, I think the fact that people are still reading 3 years on really means something
Summersun chapter 29 . 12/20/2013
Hi,
I know this is incredibly considering your last update seems to have been in 2011! But just discovered this fanfic and wow. I'm in finals week and I've literally just been glued to this story - it's amazing. Both compelling plot and great writing (which is actually quite rare in fan fiction). I'm just so upset that it was never continued - did you give up or did you post the rest somewhere else by any chance? Would love to know how this ends. You've captured the Brooke I've always seen in the tv show - and the one I wish they would have explored more. Again, amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hey please update this story! It's amaze
Snowdrop2018 chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
Okay, I know it's like 2 years since you last updated your story, but I can't leave the story without leaving a review.

Maybe it's moving a bit slow, but all good comes to those wait, right? *smiles* however it's a shame you decided to quit, ran out of ideas or time to continue. It so close to home - at least I got that vibe from chapter 29. I love the characters of Brooke and Nathan together (despite I've never seen the show and I have no idea how I ended up in the One Tree Hill section of !)

And it's rare finding such well written stories as yours are. Bottom line is I like it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Still waiting on this update ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh my lord. This is amaaaaaaazing! You have to update this! I love both Brathan and Brucas in this. The way you have characterized the people in this is soo good, I'm honestly in love with all of the characters (peyton excluded of course). Please, please, please someday update this, it deserves to be finished!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
Why you no update? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Any chance of an update? ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! I'M SO HOOKED! I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY! the way you have written Brooke and Rachel's friendship is just amazing! I love everything about this story! oh and TEAM BRATHAN! ;)
ameliabaisley15 chapter 29 . 3/11/2013
WOW. I've just found this story and it is genuinely the best One Tree Hiil fanfiction I have EVER read! I know my one review probably won't be enough get you to update, but please, please, please try and find the time to finish this story! It really is amazing!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
Omg please update this story I keep checking it hoping you will, I need to found out what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I know it is probably too late to try and convince you but pleaseee update! I miss reading this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I know you haven't updated in a really long time but pleaseeee keep your promise and finish it at some point! It is honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read, you're both great writers!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee update, this story is great!