Reviews for Comfortable Liar
BD07 chapter 22 . 9/9
oh poor Nate; such a misguided ass but I feel for him. He's fighting those feelings real hard. This scene on the grass with him and Brooke is my favourite interaction with them - it's so sweet and real and then he sabotages it. Ah, this story and this chapter gave me a lump in my throat- for lonely and insecure Brooke, and lonely misguided Nate and clueless half-wit Lucas.
BD07 chapter 19 . 9/9
oh man, I'm re-reading this for the Nth time and you guys are making me remember what it was like to like Lucas in these chapters... Peyton is,as always, a heinous bitch
BD07 chapter 5 . 9/8
Oh, Brooke...Why didn't you stay away from that ''trailer-trash"? Rachel knows what she's talking about. She echoes my sentiment about Lucas in the show and this story. Brooke and Nathan- what a show that would have been
Springgirl chapter 2 . 8/2
I'm hardcore Brucas but this is brilliant. Love it so much!
Springgirl chapter 1 . 8/2
Wow! What a start! The drama and angst is st San all time high and were just getting started! I also love how you called Person out on using a "mask" of devastation send how her sobs are fake. Classic Peyton.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
Guest chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
This is the 4th time ive re-read this story and each time i dont want it to stop! Please, please please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Omg this is amazing! Please tell me you haven't abandoned this completely?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Any chance of an update ever? This is so amazing. Totally digging the Brathan by the way. Please, please don't completely abandon this?
Guest chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
I've just stumbled upon this and I would just like to say, it is absolutely amazing! It's not often that a story is compelling, while still being well written, correctly punctuated and believable, but you guys have managed it.

Everyone is true to character and the character progression is paced exactly how it should be. You've managed to stay true to their characteristics, especially considering this is how they /really/ were at the start of season one- especially Brooke and Nate. They are so true to the show, yet they've grown so much within the 29 chapters that have been put up.

I love that you've incorporated Rachel! Her and Brooke are my favourite friendship on the show (besides Baley) and I love how you've written it. Amazing stuff! Rachel and Owen- amazing! No other words.

Peyton- I wanted to punch her all throughout the show. I didn't think it was possible to hate her anymore, but you proved me wrong. You've written the vindictiveness, the manipulation, etc perfectly. I know there's something more than jealousy (I know you alluded to drugs, but I think its something else). Anyway, I've never been less sympathetic towards the whiney bitch!

Lucas makes me want to punch him with a shovel.

I love Brathan's progression. They just /understand/ each other. I really, really hope they're endgame. Nate deserves B way more than the whiney brooder does! It's not often that my stomach drops because of the cuteness level in a fic but you made it! ("I'm so sorry baby" after he showed her the cheaters).

I know it's been a while, but reading through the reviews proves you still have readers so an update would be amazing! xx
SherlockHemlock chapter 29 . 1/20/2014
I know that it's been quite a while since this last has been updated, but I do hope that it continues because I read through the whole thing after I just started.

Just stating that I'm a totally Brathan fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Your first 2014 review! Love the whole BNL love triangle although I have to say I'm a Brathan fan in this fic- their chemistry is just amazing. Please update, I think the fact that people are still reading 3 years on really means something
Summersun chapter 29 . 12/20/2013
I know this is incredibly considering your last update seems to have been in 2011! But just discovered this fanfic and wow. I'm in finals week and I've literally just been glued to this story - it's amazing. Both compelling plot and great writing (which is actually quite rare in fan fiction). I'm just so upset that it was never continued - did you give up or did you post the rest somewhere else by any chance? Would love to know how this ends. You've captured the Brooke I've always seen in the tv show - and the one I wish they would have explored more. Again, amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hey please update this story! It's amaze
Snowdrop2018 chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
Okay, I know it's like 2 years since you last updated your story, but I can't leave the story without leaving a review.

Maybe it's moving a bit slow, but all good comes to those wait, right? *smiles* however it's a shame you decided to quit, ran out of ideas or time to continue. It so close to home - at least I got that vibe from chapter 29. I love the characters of Brooke and Nathan together (despite I've never seen the show and I have no idea how I ended up in the One Tree Hill section of !)

And it's rare finding such well written stories as yours are. Bottom line is I like it very much.