Reviews for Nerves
leonalewis chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
one of the lucky who get my rewiew i saying this story isn t good enought a oneshot it needs chapters seriosly its to aswesome this story its good i never said to one of the fanfiction people expect you love this kepp on going its aswesome like my sister pipi says love,love,love,love,love,love great story
Theater Of The Mind chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
wow, this is really good i absolutly love it. Duncan punching Courtney's dad in the face, ha!
Ink Staining Your Heart chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
It was a good story. Well written but, very predictable. I mean I cold tell what was going to happen after the first three lines. Still a lot better than a lot of those Courtney gets preggers stories and I commend you for that. I love the little details that you put in there it just makes them seem more in character. You should write more one-shots :)
sickoftakenpennames chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow, I got quite a shock when I read this. I think you captured the characters personalities very well, especially those that weren't even mentioned in the show. Excellent job.
Jor L chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Total cliffhanger ending. You got me interested in it, and I don't even watch the show! _
Woodsballer chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wo. That was certainly a shocker ending.

For a good portion of the story, it wasn't that interesting. Granted, you did an incredible job at making this completely realistic. Every line and action just feels natural. But there wasn't much to make it unique.

Until you got to the ending, which completely blew me away! I hadn't seen that coming at all, especially after the speech he gave to Duncan.

But it ended too quickly. Just the single punch and then what? Does Martin retaliate? Does Duncan go into his shpeal about how he needs to be a better father? You needed some more resolution.

But overall, it was much better than most. Excellet work.

7 out of 10.