Reviews for Coming Full Circle
MLeighHA chapter 49 . 2/17
OMG. Erin. This was so good. I almost gave up after the first 20 chapters, but those review numbers kept me intrigued - after finishing, I can honestly say this is one of my favorite twilight FF's I've ever read. You could see how much stronger your voice and story telling progressed as you wrote this over the years. Thank you for being dedicated to finishing, and I sincerely hope you are still writing - write an original novel! This is 450k words, you could totally do it! Those last chapters man - I honestly had to take a walk before continuing after a few of them. I wish I had found this while you were active so could have encouraged you while you were writing, but since I didn't I'm hoping just to encourage you write anything as you clearly have a gift. Good luck and thank you again for dedicating years of effort to this story!
Lostred Rose J chapter 49 . 10/12/2017
Absolutely loved reading this story!
Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/3/2017
Great story!
4Gracie04 chapter 49 . 8/7/2017
Fantastic story! The way it should have been! I have read this story too many times to count and love it every time. Beautiful story! Thank you so much!
geeklady chapter 49 . 5/11/2017
Im not the biggest fan of the Twilight books or movies, I think because they don't end with jake/Bella but this fanfic was better than both the books and the movies for me. So we'll written and executed. I was surprised to see it was your only fic
Ryuno chu chapter 49 . 4/19/2017
This has been such a privilege to read. I want to thank you for putting this out into the world.
Ryuno chu chapter 46 . 4/19/2017
These last 10 chapters have just been the best part of the story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I was taking every minuscule chance I could to get just a little further. No story has ever caused me to read during class before... Still not sure if I can thank you for that though.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/13/2017
This is a beautiful Jacob and Bella story .
latreasem1 chapter 49 . 4/9/2017
OMG I loved this story. It made me so freaking horny and made me cry at my own sexual frustration. But it was also so funny and heart felt. I laughed so hard at the comedy I was crying and my sides hurt. I have always been Team Vampire But I am so Team Wolf now, I cant even look at The Twilight Saga in the same way anymore, and I watch it at least one a week
purpleicing chapter 49 . 4/3/2017
This story will forever be known as legendary! Jake & Bells against the world, growing together and strengthening each other. Thanks so much for finishing this, should change your penname to 'greatest of all time' haha! :)
rarummings chapter 28 . 3/12/2017
!
MCJwolflover chapter 49 . 1/19/2017
I love this story so much
MoonFragrance chapter 49 . 1/8/2017
Beautiful epilogue. I enjoyed every moment of this, from the secret wedding at the beach to Jacob's talk with Edward before the wedding.
Edward's reflection about having tried to carve out a meaningful moment in his life and live it forever was on-point.
Every moment of the wedding was golden. Having journeyed with Jake and Bells from the beginning, I feel so elated for them.
Edward's optimistic closing to the epilogue was heartening & uplifting.

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Erin. I will surely carry it in my heart wherever I go.
I don't know if you ever come back here now & then, but I wish you the very best in all your endeavors. Be well! :)
MoonFragrance chapter 47 . 1/7/2017
Coming full circle indeed. It was moving to see how this all came together. I haven't forgotten this story since I first read it seven years ago. I know I'll continue to hold it dear, tucking it in my heart wherever I go. Bella and Jacob have come such a long way.
MoonFragrance chapter 46 . 1/7/2017
Bella's reunion hug with Seth at the beginning warmed my heart. I really feel for Jake and Bella. I hope they both heal, body and soul,rise from this stronger than ever.
3,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »