Reviews for The Meteorfall
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Oh I love how Reno just gets his will to live back and his will to fight too. The dream in the beginning was a bit intense. To picture that...the collapse of Shinra...how scary and horrifying! I feel so much sadness for Reno, his blindness and the almost black blood seeping from his eyes...and then he just gets his fire back. He is so brave. And just who could these three mystery motorcyle drivers be? And Vincent saw Sephiroth? So intriguing! Fantastic update! Love it! Keep them coming! )
Aeriths-Rain chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
A great chapter- even with all the horror it feels positive, and I love Reno's thoughts. I can't wait to see what happens next, and Vincent...I think he cares more than he's letting on! It'll be good when Kadaj's gang get involved.
Nimorid chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Oh! New chapter! :D

I see a little light in a tunnel~ I mean, Reno was much more bright here! I'm not saying he's happy or something xD but more like his old self :)

Hm... I guess I know who the three guys on bikes are... XDD

We~ you're writing again! 3
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Ah! I love it, fantastic job!
Namantos chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
It's so sad :(

Waiting for update
Moiranne Rose chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
yesyesyesYES!

M, you make me happy I clicked on your story as my first FF7 fanfiction I ever read. You make me rear up with that delicious om-nom-nom TsengReno hunger that I wantwantwantWANT to write some MORE.

Marry me.

MR
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Wow...nicely written. It's sad to just picture Reno, well everyone really, in this state. I just dread when his time will come. :(
Aeriths-Rain chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
wow! another great chapter... so sad though
Namantos chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
aww it's so sad :(

why is Reno blind, though?
Moiranne Rose chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Oh Mad...

You make me glad that I didn't quit Fanfiction completely. If I miss a story of yours...I'd never live another day. They're amazing, so don't be disheartened. Ever since I got banned from the computer (from writing actually), I've been unable to review till now, when my parents are away.

Your story is getting better, nicer, yet sadness and everything that comes with it, crying, desolation, death, is still present to make my heart go out to Reno. I just...sigh every time he thinks of Tseng. At least, I hope he's thinking of Tseng. You know how much I love those two.

Great chapter, waiting for the next one, don't keep me waiting? I don't have anything now, after writing's gone for me.

MR
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
So..sad.. Loved the update. Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Goddamn I love this fic. Even thought it BRINGS ME PHYSICAL PAIN to read it. Ow my heart hurts XD It's so wonderfully depressing and uplifting at the same time
Aeriths-Rain chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
*sniffles* another brilliant chapter, but this story makes me feel so sad... i guess thats credit to your writing ability.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Wow... This is an interesting fic. I'm hooked now. Looking forward for what's to come. Definitely! Awesome read btw. Please update soon. :)
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Wow, I really love this story! It's so depressing but at the same time I can't stop reading. The best type of fic in my opinion D I'll be waiting for more