Reviews for The Gate
Gustavius3 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
AWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEE. Please update this
Darling chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
So, this story is awesome. Unfinished, but truly a magnificent beginning to what would have been an epic tale. Anyway, I was reading the last chapter and I thought excitedly to myself, "I wonder when the next chapter will be published"! I looked at the published and last updated dates and... Almost punched the wall. It was an exciting story. Even if you don't ever finish this story, I do hope you write your own story with a similar plot. I would buy that book in a heartbeat.
Creare92 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Since I already reviewed another story of yours - this too has potential. And I want to see it updated
Cheers for good writing and interesting plots, you should have more reviews than you do.
MoonClaimed chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
So...why no more?

Sorry, had to ask. Amazing story though!
hmh chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Naruto & Dune crossover done right? Fucking YEAH!

I hope you find it in yourself to continue this, it is great, and it is different.
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Is this completely OC? or is it some sort of weird crossover
Arkh Cthuul chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Very good chapter once again.

Too bad this story seems discontinued...
Arkh Cthuul chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Excellent read. Some truly great laughs.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Now thats an interesting approach.

Like it so far.
theshukri chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
This is such a strange story; I don't think I know the origin of all the alien things - but I've been able to understand it so far and enjoy it; as well as find it hilarious how the Fremans think Naruto is a messiah! I feel great sympathy for Neji, but his growing ability is really interesting, wonder how far that will go. Either way, really like these three chapters so far, can't wait to see more!
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
This is cool. I hope you have more of this in the works somewhere.
voidforrent chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I would be all excited, but I see this hasn't been updated since... a year ago. Which is pretty sad because this is a wonderful story. There are so many witty little quips and smart comments that I am perpetually giggling throughout the entire thing. Neji's character was kept splendidly well, especially given the circumstances. The writing itself is descriptive, elegant, and generally all sorts of good things.

While reading, I said many times that this is the intense transdimensional story that everyone wants to write, but nobody does because they don't take themselves seriously enough to do well. You keep rocking the crossover business. No, really, if you feel at all inclined to continue this, I will not object.

I'll alert it just in case. xD Best wishes. -Judo
angelicdhampir2oo4 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
This is without a doubt the most seamless merging of any series with dune that I have ever read. You've done an amazing job. Hopefully you'll continue this as it looks like its going to be astounding.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
WORMSIGN
wdango chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Nice. Hope to see this updated.