Reviews for Hide and Peek
Arglefumph chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Well, that sure was fun.
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was so, so funny. A little exaggerated, but very amusing for the reader.
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hey ElEl!

How've you been, girl?

Long time no speak, huh? Sorry about that; I haven't been on msn or really on the net at all since school started. Argh, the workload is killing me. That's what I get for taking on as much I did, I guess.

Anyway, I LOVED this Seriously. I'm not just saying that because I like you so much_~

Peppering Goten's speech with malapropisms was also cute As I'm sure you can guess, my favourite part is when Goten caught our favourite demi and Girl Wonder doing things they *shouldn't* (hehe)be doing.

Your writing also seems to be getting better every time I read something new from you I'm also impressed with the way you managed to narrate this story from a seven year old Goten's point of view. I don't think I could have pulled that off (mostly because my writing is far too verbose to pass of as a seven year old's; A common criticism I receive;) It's the sign of a talented author, dearest El

So, how've you been, girl?

I've missed chatting to you and the rest of our "SI clique"

Oh, and why the hiatus? Lack of inspiration? (I know I can't really talk but I am just about the most neurotic person when it comes to writing so I'm a bad example ;) Maybe you can ask good Ole RyRy for his "magic pills" (when he's done with his Santa Claus gig and asking girls to sit on his lap;) Hahaha.

Anyway, you take care of yourself, El.

Oh, and merry Xmas and a happy approaching New Year!

~R
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
*Howls with laugher* That was priceless! Goten's character was well described, too! Keep writing!
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I really liked the story, its original and funny so well done!
Harold07 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Lol, oh how wonderful. This is definitely the cutest I've seen Goten in a while.

It was laid out perfectly. Not only did you really capture the sight of Goten, but I liked the GohanVidel moment. It was getting pretty hot there. May I ask why the fly was open? Or is it a reference to an obvious?

But truly, this is a wonderful little story. I'll really remember this one.

By the way, I finally got a fanfiction. I've been playing Fallout for a while, and I decided to write a FF of it.

ttyl

-William Johnson-
LuvleeCookie chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
LOL!So freaking funny!I love it!
Hel14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great, great story ! So funny, and so realistic ! I could perfectly imagine all the characters, the silence at the beginning and at the end...

Thank you, really !

(sorry, my english is terrible...)
Noryale chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was so sweet!

I found the 'visual brutality' thingie well funny!

This was definitely a good mood fic

I'd go for the "what the heck do you think you're doing in front of your brother" version of Chichi's yelling session.

I think you did quite alright for a Goten's POV!

Good luck with the contest!

~Nor

xx
Pitari chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was cute, really. I mean, it has shounen-ai, but it doesn't at the same time. Kissing, but in a different way, lol. But nice story. C:
25 | « Prev Page 1 2