Reviews for Resonating Light
Linariel chapter 6 . 3/20/2019
Really intriguing read for a what if story. I really like the idea of Kunezite remembering. His past and dedicating all his attention to protecting his prince. Seeing his emotions and resolve is so thrilling. Mamarou is approaching this whole situation realistically not trusting him while he still doesn't have memories of his friend. Yet Kunezite bears everything in stride and is only dedicated to the task of helping his prince recover. And now with them on the move and the monster threat it's getting even more interesting. I really enjoyed reading this I don't know if you'll ever update this again and I won't pester you but it's. Den a great story so far so unique and refreshing. I think you nailed down both Kunezite and Endymion/Mamarou's personalities extremely. Thanks so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Love this story hope you continue with it soon your a great writer
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
what an interesting premise
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Please update! I want to read more! :)
00j gd ett oo h fsjj g s d chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
My god, this is brilliant. I could go on & on, tell you every point I liked but honestly, I loved every word & wouldn't want you to change a thing. But its unfinished. ..nooooo! You said this was your major piece, I hope you come back & finish it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Oh, this is fantastic! I'm so glad I found this! I love the Shitennou and wished they had lived (or not ended up as rocks).

What's happened to Mamoru and Kunzite? Please continue! What's going to happen next? Please update! :)
creativesm75 chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
nice
Shoshi chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
This story has me absolutely hooked! I've always been fascinated by the "generals" of the first season, especially Kunzite, and I lamented their lack of development in the manga, and even moreso in the anime.

Your writing is phenomenal: evocative, descriptive, and yet very clear and well-paced. Your style is so *tactile*, which I truly appreciate. This chapter leaves off at quite a cliff-hanger, and I can't wait to see where you go next. I'm also interested to see how you develop your treatment of Mamoru's powers-your insights are fabulous, and I hope to see you tackle the issue directly as the action progresses!
DyanaRoseJill chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
So, I like this story :)

Am reviewing the last chapter that's up, but I mean this about all of them.

I have to return the compliment about writing about Kunzite Endymion/Mamoru interaction. It's nicely done. It's cool to explore the relationship between them, and the guilt that Kunzite feels.

I particularly liked the scene with the rose, (even though it's not in this chapter). It was a nice fight scene.

And I like your interpretation of the rose. The shitennou are keeping it reverently because it's part of Endymion, and it's as close as they can get right now, and all Mamoru is thinking is "there's plenty more roses where that one came from"

Your youma made me giggle a bit. I think that she is pretty scary looking, and I don't think that I'd find her funny if I was seeing her, but it's just so perfect... A good reflection on Beryl hat her youma reek.

I shall keep watch of this story I think. :)
VO1 chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Oh great. Now I'm not going to sleep until I find out what happens. You cliffhangered me. *sad face*

Seriously, I don't know how you do it, but your writing is so tight and well-written that you're inspiring a lot of jealousy from me! I I'm in awe. GREAT idea and execution. BUT IT'S A CLIFFHANGER! OH SHIZZLE! There is so much about this that I love that I can't list it all, but please don't stop!

Screw Neph's bar! I need my fix of RL!
VO1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I really owe you a huge, gushing review b/c this was friggin EXCELLENT! But my brain has been fried by too much awesome. This was 4 years in the making? Please don't hold out on us like that again!

I'm utterly captivated so please update soon!
FireSenshi2 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
This story is just unbelievably awesome! It's a real pity that noone else seems to have thought to do something similar (though if you do now of any you have to let me know)! As always looking forward to your next instalment!
General Junos chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
I have to say, I absolutely love the concept of this story and how it's played out so far. Two of the things that stood out quite a bit for me (and in turn I -loved- them both) are how you explained people not recognizing the Sailorsenshi between their human and henshin'd forms and Mamoru's roses. Most people, and I won't lie, because I include myself, pretty much just down right -laugh- whenever Tuxedo Kamen throws a rose. But, the way you've explained it and gone into detail makes it seem.. much more masculine, I guess is the right word. Either way, I love it.

Looking forward to updates!
elianthos chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
EDIT/P.S. for ch. #4 review: oh, dear, my cold IS numbing my brain.

I've typed 'showed' instead of 'shown' *headdesk* .

Aand... about the height issue. Yay, here in lil' ol' Europe we go by centimeters. And I'm so delighted Mamo-chan is that tall (the more of him, the better XD). Tall and lean like a (cosmic) tree ;) *_* , while Kunzie is the mountain (rock would be cruel ;_; ) shielding him. *zips mouth and keyboard to save Spirit from more lame comparisons and even lamer jokes*
elianthos chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Hi Spirit.

Hmm... re-reading the version I haven't realized how many potentially *suggestive* situations you had put into this story. *laughs*

Were you a lesser writer, it would have turned into a river of BL-ish cheese in yaoiland. Heavens know the fanfiction world is littered enought with them. Instead, you have very close interaction of them as *persons*, and it feels so natural and subtle and so... right. (Well, you've already showed your skills in this department while co-writing 'Bleed' after all ;) ). Keep getting closer and closer, dear boys :33, and delight us with manly friendship and bonding! And angst. Oh, the angst.

Talking about male bonding (but in happier sauce), have you checked the latest Shitennou one-shot by Lilian and Thalia on Lilian's page? Perfect for some tantrum-throwing, flamboyant Zoi fix ;)