Reviews for Change Her Mind
saturn567 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
awesome job! that was great!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
nice story!
messersmontana chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Very cute, I loved it
pixie chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
What a beautiful story!

I love the way that you don't have Angell as a simpering damsel in distress type, waiting around for the perfect man, because that's not like her. You capture her personality really well.

Also, I really love the way that you wrote about her feelings for him, without going overboard with her claiming to be hopelessly in love with him, it's seems realistic.

I absolutely loved this! Please write more Flack/Angell!

love and fairy dust

Pixie x
Marianne H. Stillie chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very good story. Your keen sense of observation came through clearly and sweetly in Jess' introspective thoughts.
Mimilo chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I like this story! You mentioned you might be rambling a bit but I don't think you were. You give a little insight in Angell's thoughts and that was fun to read. I liked how you tied the beginning and the end together. Sweet!
IwishIwere chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I squealed too! I really liked your story and I hope you'll write more for this pairing, Flack and Angell are HOT together.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Really sweet. :) Hope you write more about this couple.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was beautiful! Simply beautiful! I loved it! Flack and Angell are a fave pairing of mine and you captured them perfectly. I loved reading Angell's insights. I had been think that b/c she had older brothers and a father who's a cop that Jess could probably relate to Sam. I hope you keep writing Flack and Angell stories!