Reviews for I Am NOT Gay
Jaytheraven chapter 2 . 2/8
Youbshould have make it a three-shot pleeeeeeeeeeèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Statrshima chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
renartia sinclair chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
ufufufu..hee..i likee this inuyasha..oh..and that kouga too..
Inukyou chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This was sooooooooooooo cute! I loved it so much.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
SO FREAKING CUTE! I LOVE THIS PAIRING! My sistre doesn't though. She yells at mee when ever I mntion it... Wo's Inuyasha's ex? *coughSesshomrucough*
toshiro's girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
that was pritty good i loved it
champcuute chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
There's no more? Awwww
champcuute chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is too cute
OutlawedFallenAngel chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
IT WAS REALLY GOOD BUT AWWW YOU SHUD KEEP GOING!

Mizure-Kuroisu chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Make more this one was so sweet But im still tryin to figur out whos the uke and whos the seme in this
brz chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I likey alot it was funny, sweet and well Inuyasha as always was HOT and so hilarious Kouga's reactions well ya gotta laugh especially everytime he kept telling himself he wasn't gay and the thoughts on Inuyasha's jeans loved it totally. Can't help it I love guys behinds. So thanks for writing and I think you could easily turn this into a great story because the beginning is really super and it has alot of potential.
x-bankotsu-luver-x chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
oh it was great. :) loved it. too bad there's no more...:(
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
couldn't he be bi then, so that he has an attraction to both?
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
You got it bad kouga...you got it bad
asm613 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This chapter was SO funny. You did a great job with the inner and outer dialog of Kouga. This chapter made me smile and laugh. Thanks.