Reviews for Oh, The Drama
Angel chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
When is this story gonna be updated.!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
itotally love this!its so amazing! i love that brathan were together! i cant believe it peyton haley! wow! you did such an awesome job! you should be very very proud!
leona chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh the drama, really! surprising ending.. love it!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
wait so we don't know if she ends up with nathan or lucas? so she loves them both too much to give either one up? lol wow only brooke davis could do that. nice loved the paley surprisingly great one shot i just wish brooke would've ended up with one of them ahah excellent job!
Marissa Davis chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
wow that was a surprise ending! lol great job i loved the way everyone's thoughts were put into this one Brooke loves them both so i wonder who she's going to end up with i hope it's nathan! haha i always want her with nathan. i can't wait for more please update again soon this is amazing!
Tamarindo chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Girl, that ending was so far beyond what I was thinking that I have to say I was totally shocked by what you wrote. I was thinking that Haley was dying and that she was okay with Broke and Nathan because she wanted Nathan to have someone when she left, but didn't realize how drawn to each other they would be or that she'd be so hurt. See, totally different mindsets.

It was a different kind of story and I commend you on putting yourself out there and doing something radical.
princetongirl chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
loved it update soon
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
"I don’t understand why a lot of you went through the trouble to put my story on alert but can’t even review. "

Maybe because we were curious. Maybe we didn't review because we didn't like it and/or were disappointed by the lack of..story or just, simply, didn't have anything to say! There really wasn't much to this story, to refer to, anyway.

Regardless, you aren't owed reviews, simply because people put you on alert.
Rena chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
No joke. The fucking stupidest thing I've ever read.
flipflopgal chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Lol! Didn't expect the ending ! great story though! Update soon!
toddntan chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
What! Paley Sexcapades! ROTFLMAO! Haha! What can i say to that! I mean, other than HOT! Hot! Hot! You shocked me with that one... woo! i didn't expect that! I love how Brooke loves both Nate and Lucas... I guess this big hexagon will keeping going forever! And I definitely don't mind that! I wish that this story would keep going, but all good things come to an end, right!

Write more stories, please!

-Todd
Tamarindo chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Lordy lordy, Brooke has definitely got her hands full with Nathan and Lucas. It seems that she gets what she needs from both men, but now her heart is with not just one anymore, but two.

You know me, I'm not the biggest Lucas fan so I'm pulling for Brathan and I knw the situation is complicated because Nathan is married to Haley and they have Jamie, but something else has to be going on for Haley to be okay with Nathan and Brooke being together. She wouldn't just stand by and let her husband cheat with her best friend.

Awesome update, I can't wait for the final chapter.
Marissa Davis chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
omg i love this so much! i love the drama but i'm a diehard brathan fan please have her love him more or end up with him! lol update asap i think it's great! )
toddntan chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I think I loved this chapter even more than the first one! Lucas is so stupid for still being with Peyton, but he loves Brooke. The fact that he knows about Nathan and is jealous just brings a smile to my face. I'll always have a soft spot for Brathan, but I love me some Brucas! Besides Nathan has a wife, although I found it quite funny that Lucas mentioned him being married to Brooke's bestfriend, when he is engaged to the other best friend! Your story is so orginal and Brilliant! I love it alot! Who doesn't love Hot Brathan/Brucas action! Works for me...! But I'm rooting for Brucas in this one! Oh, and update Forbidden passion sometime... I love that story, TOO!

-Todd