Reviews for Mum, how come
guest chapter 5 . 3/14
your stlye is great, lovely storyline please continue! :)
hi chapter 1 . 1/6
Great story, make more soon!
hopeindarkness chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
i'm pretty sure this just became my favorite story ever! it's so cute, and well written, and in character, and so cute, and and and...! just..please update it soon, i cant wait for more 3
Rei Inverse chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Ahh I love this fic. It almost feels like watching an episode of the show.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I never review stories. But this story is so realistic and well-written that I feel like it should have a million reviews! I hope that you will update soon!
CrazyGohanGurl chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I'm enjoying this story! Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Zero The Beast From The East chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Okay, I have a few things to say and all of them are good! This is one of the best stories I've ever read and the plotline is making me smile, I just didn't understand the What am I cooking for dinner bit.

Zero The Beast of the East
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
You finally wrote some action! Nicely done! Very interesting slice of life, it was "the bomb" lol! See what I did there? ...Ehem, anyway, great stuff!
ChicoryChickadee chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I am in love with this story! I'm a huge Gohan/Videl fan, and cute stories with well-directed plots are so hard to come by. I hope you continue with this fic. And I would definitely like to read the smexy lemony side. Go/Vi deserve sexytime!
jj chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
?.neds more...
Kevintalamo chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This story is great i like how everyones in character and its streched with great please!
SierraLarson chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Nice, nice story. Loved it. - I love your fics, I really do. Just a nice slice of real life, which I really like. I hope you continue this story! : D
Dr Facer chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
I remembered this story today and decided to read it again. I have to say it is probably one of the best Gohan/Videl stories around here; it is well made and the characters are believable, the narrative is well paced and your descriptions are pretty good.

Nice work, I'm actually adding this to my favorites out of its quality alone.
T420000 chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
cute :)
Miips chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I like it a lot : Sorry, I don't have any constructive criticism.. But you could always take it as a sign of your story being perfect! ;) Oh and you really use darn good English despite not being English.. That's unfair! Anyway, please update.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »