Reviews for White Roses
Caroline Seerlen chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
Aw. That was beautiful. I really enjoyed it! As I have all your chapters! I plan to go and read more of your writings.

One suggestion for you that is partly a question: At the beginning of the chapter, and it has happened in some of the others it is written rather ambiguously and it is hard to tell whether the narrator is Zelos or Sheena. If this is your intention, I think it's great! If that is not your intention, you might want to expand on it.

Just a suggestion from a fellow author!

Beautiful ending by the way.

~Caroline
CPO-AE chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
:D SQUE~ I havn't read Sheelos in like... -Counts- 3 days D Well...Out of MMORPG obsession of course...But when I read the E-mail that you had updated, I left and had to read it :D And I'm super glad I did~

XD Sheena suspected he went all emo XD That'd be Kinda scary But I'm happy she cares, happy to see that smallspark of love somewhere in their...Well...You know besides the last line XD She admits she still does~ YAY SHEENA~

o-o I was scared that they were gonna fight . Scary~ Scary~ Glad they didn't though ~ Instead they had a nice moment
SilverChelle chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
So nice! But I- So nice. lol

No, actually, it was nice. Great job with the feelings and descriptions and stuff! Sweet awesomeness!
Blade Liger Knight chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I wouldn't say this was your best chapter, they seemed kinda ooc in the middle somewhere, but I liked the ending, it amused me, even if the others weren't as amused. I liked it when Raine referred to them as "Children". XP I patiently await the next chapter.-

Liger out.
CPO-AE chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
XD Wow~ Funeh Chapter XD haha~ - The way they tried to make each other Jealous was PRICLESS~ And the was they laughed it off was Hilariuos XD The worm and dirt fihgt~ COMPLETLY RANDOM XD GRAET~GREAT~GREAT~ Keep up the great work - Another great chapter is soon to come~ I;m sure of it~
evilratty chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
are how you hahaha up what's

hahaha much nothing ha ha
Blade Liger Knight chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Yay, more Sheelos love! (Is currently uninspired) I need to surround myself with Sheelos stuff so I can get back into writing it myself. :P

Your story entertains me, and considering you wrote this one while you were tired, I think it turned out just fine. - Your chapters aren't too long or too short, they seem just right, just enough to make my day. I like your Zelos here, he seems really well balanced out, funny, serious, sad, even making slip ups, since that's something everyone does. Sheena seemed a little extreme here, but I guess that's understandable. Sometimes it's really hard to know how she would react to these situations, so you really can't go wrong. Besides, maybe Zelos is right and she was just PMSing. XD (Yes we all noticed that she didn't deny it.)

Thanks for writing about the greatest pairing ever, and I always look forward to the next Sheelos chapters.

Liger out.
CPO-AE chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
- OH~ I loved this chapter D DENIAL IS FUN~ WHOHO

D This update made my day~ YAY FOR RAE LYN~ I love this story so much - I loved this chapter to death with the mixture of emotions and all that D Haha~ It was great - Hehe~ It was really great... I hope you start feeling less...Tierd soon~ Good luck with the next chapter~ I'll be waiting D

-Best Regards,

Ri'
CPO-AE chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
D YAY~ ANOTHER CHAPTER~

X3 Haha ~ I love the care-free feeling at the end of the story... They're just laughing and laughing...
nekoasch chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
This story is so cute!Zelos and Sheena such a cute couple!i love this story
CPO-AE chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
D KYA~ SO CUTE~ The little hawk figurine and the love confessions~ OH~ So KYUTE~ I love the development of this story D It's so touching~ I can't wait for more~ Please update son -
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Ah, a Sheelos one-shot. :) I'm glad there are still these around here with the lack of uploads these days...

On to your story, I enjoyed reading it. Cute, fluffy, and sweet all in one. And with Sheelos? Is that even possible? In this case, yes because you made it possible. Bravo~

Now, it's time for me to nitpick because I'm a critic and everything. XD I love your Zelos because you write him so well. His dialogue... his actions... all so Zelos. I have to complain about your Sheena though. There are a couple of lines here and there that I feel are OOC for her. Her thoughts are dead on, but her dialogue almost sounds awkward. It's not too awkward to distract me too much but enough for me to make a comment about it. I find this surprising because most writers I know mess up with Zelos, but not Sheena. Still, it's not too bad and I just want to point it out for you to reread and judge for yourself.

The best part of this one-shot: the ending. You pull us along with the dialogue, the thoughts, and the descriptions until we get to the very end where we learn the truth behind Zelos's words and his sincerity. Very well-done. If only it were longer... _;; Please write more.
CPO-AE chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
D KYA~ I lurved it D Very touching and soft hearted X3

I'd love to see it continued~ It's a very good story and you are a very good Sheelos author X3
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was excellent. I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed a sheelos fic so thoroughly. They were perfectly in character, and I liked Zelos being a little standoffish when he was holding her, it gets old when he's always perfectly smooth. I think he's probably more naive then he lets on, despite the whole pervert thing. XD It makes me laugh.

I liked you alluding to the betrayal, which I assume is what was upsetting him? That definitely gave it a more serious, urgent tone. Loved it, totally fave.

-FP
Symphoniafan chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very touching. I really enjoyed it.

Till next time.