Reviews for Taking Responsibility
AyokoNiles chapter 27 . 5/13
This was freakin awesome. I just found it yesterday. This is well written. Nicely done.
Your One and Only1 chapter 27 . 3/12
This is my all time favorite story because there's lots of reasons but this story is even more special because it has reality it's realistic and it's just so AWESOME!
ACWNR chapter 27 . 3/7
Holy cow, that was amazing. I know this review is more than late, but I just couldn't help but leave a review to praise your hard work! It must have taken a whole lot of patience and brainstorming to come up with something as good as this! You, ma'am, have my respect.
Alana chapter 27 . 3/5
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO GOOD! I COULDN'T STOP READING! I thank you for this gem of a read, somewei-san. Arigato.
Omg,this is the one of the most awesome stories i have ever read I love how you did the ending it was super has everything a story needs first of all the story has humor adventure romance suspence and I mean everything second:the plot the twists third:the way you wrote it it wasn't rushed or anything and you didn't put distractions I just want say one more time it was awesome
Lizpan chapter 27 . 2/2
I think I'm going to pass out from the sheer awesomeness that this story is emanating.

That was amazing! Not only did you achieve a 99.9% fanfic, but you actually FINISHED and STUCK to it till the very END. Congrats!
sxdscsdcdcdcdcddcdcdcdccddcdcddcdc
Sweet-Narry chapter 27 . 1/23
THE BEST STORY EVEEEEER! XDDDDDD
I love this story so much it's one of my all time favorites keep up the good work;D
lovebaby21 chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
I am both satisfied and relieved that a rich story such as this was created, and - and I say this with a happy, poignant feeling - finished, to the very end. Every day I come upon stories with great potential, only for it to be discontinued because the author was too lazy or because they were discouraged by the fact that they didn't have many reviews, even if it's quality over quantity that counts. I am glad I know a determined and brilliant person such as you, Somewei, and I say this with the utmost sincerity.

-F
Unidentified Gem chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
Its a great story! I had a lot of fun reading it!
iCoffeeChu chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
Simply at awe! Thanks for the great read!
Choxolip chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
This is so amazing, it's so difficult to find good PPG fics. I love the action and the world you created without being too cheesy. In fact, I think it's wicked cool.
DarkSakura159 chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
Greatest Powerpuff girls EVER!
The Lady Otaku chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
I must say, Taking responsibility is indeed an awesome fanfiction! The characters were given time to develop and so had the solution to the conflict! The romance was not rushed, and the humor, oh do not get me started, it was simply amazing! I also must compliment on the ending, there couldn't have been a better way to end it. I will state this once more, it was simply an awesome read! ()
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »