Reviews for Taking Responsibility
essohcee chapter 27 . 11h
Thank you for writing this.
It was one of the fics that helped me feel less alone as I settled into my new home across the world and I cannot express my appreciation.
The ending had me a bit misty eyed, hard to believe that's the end.
Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.
-SoC
Loveyourself105 chapter 16 . 9/15
Chapter 16: I think I get it... The thing moos making is to get rid of the boys and that's why brick can't know BOW follow me on wattpad Loveyourself105
Chapter 15: she slipped up
Iisanerd chapter 27 . 9/15
I like it! Though I do wish that it wasn't the end of the story because I would have love to see more romance between the three's
girl who won't stop believing chapter 28 . 9/10
After I read this I kindly asked user to take your storey off Wattpad. This is what I put:
"I would just like to say that Taking Responsibility is one of my favourite and first Powerpuff Girls story that I have ever read, but I find it horrible that you stole it from Somewei (one of my favourite authors who write about Powerpuff Girls) on ... You should really take the story down, based off the fact that you didn't ask Somewei if you could have permission to upload the story onto Wattpad, nor did you give the credit to Somewei for actually writing the story. Also, you should apologise to Somewei for stealing their story and to your reader for making them believe that you wrote the story, when in fact the credit should be given to the original author."
I hope they acknowledge me and do so because it really is a shame that people will do this without talking to the original author/artist/ect to find out weather they are allowed the permission to do so in the first place.
SilverMoonHuntress322 chapter 28 . 9/10
I'm so sorry that happened to you, Somewei. I'm also sorry that I didn't stop it. Actually, I found "Taking Responsibility" in Wattpad long before I found it here. I'm sorry I haven't told you Somewei. I thought you either changed your account and wrote it there or you or allowed him\her to write it there. I'm truly sorry I haven't told you, sooner. The truth is, "Taking Responsibility" is one of the most amazing fanfic I read about in my entire life, so I kinda get why people want it, but I also know what it feels like to create something with so much imagination just to have someone else steal it from you, so I hope justice will be served. You have so much amazing imagination in you, and I hope you'll create more amazing fanfics like this one. You are amazingly creative, and I hope one day you'll think about becoming an author, because you are that amazing. Always be creatively awesome, and never let copy cats bring you down, because people like that are just jealous they don't have such amazing imagination like yours. Be happy, because you are one of the most talented writer the world has, and we're glad to have you in this world.
Carriedreamer chapter 28 . 9/9
Oh my God Somewei I am so sorry... some people have no morals. I hope to God WattPad takes quick action- "Taking Responsibility" is one of the best PPG fanfictions on the web bar none! It was the second I ever read myself to be honest when I fell down the rabbit hole after MTH. This isn't right- this is beyond despicable.

Plagiarism is one of the most atrocious things imaginable- I can only imagine how you must be feeling right now but just know you've got a whole community behind you!

*waves "Taking Responsibility" Flag*

Best of luck to you Somewei!

- Carrie
Calliecature chapter 28 . 9/9
I tried reporting the story but it won't let other people do it. Just the original author. I hope they take it down immediately. I'm sorry this happened to you.
MsButterFingers chapter 28 . 9/9
I'm so sorry, Somewei. I had the same thing happen to me last year with one of my stories, on the same website (I hear that stolen work is a total epidemic there). It's unbelievable what some people stoop to. You have all of my sympathy. I hope the stolen story gets taken down asap, and that you'll be able to put this mess behind you. Best of luck.
Those-carrots chapter 28 . 9/9
Don't worry we will be reporting said individual also. Why someone would attempt to take someone elses crediability for fame is beyond me.
Canzie chapter 28 . 9/9
Im so sorry this happened! This issue never seems to go away...
I know sometimes people take works and post them somewhere else so that it can be available on a different platform but thats not an excuse at all! They should have asked and even then you still have a right to say no.
And if they straight up said it was theirs, thats even worse. I hope this all gets resolved. I know sometimes people don't care and keep stealing works anyways, but i hope it ends here. Good luck!
Tonifranz chapter 28 . 9/9
Hello Somewei!

Now that is terrible. I hope the one who plagiarized your story gets banned or disciplined!

Good luck! And thanks for this warning.
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 28 . 9/9
What?! That's so filthy! Those admins better ban that user I swear
Lillianne Matake chapter 27 . 5/8
This was perfect. Thank You.
if toes boys arn't evil, why arn't they showing it in the chapter? Oh wait, the saying is Blosssoms head.
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »