Reviews for Taking Responsibility
Zoe chapter 27 . 2/14
This story was awesome! It was beautifully written, and made me on the edge of my seat many times.
Dreamnight Wish chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
I'm speechless. I have no idea how to describe my feelings. This is simply amazing! I just love this that I hope I can turn it into an animation! And now I am seriously thinking about it... Would you mind if I really do it on youtube? Giving you credit, of course. I just love this so much I wish it haven't ended... I hope to see a sequel! Though I'm not sure if it's going to be as good as the first one. I'm a romance type of person, so I'm just slightly disappointed about the romance of this book. I hope to see reds, blues and greens! But there's a bunch of action and I just love the whole plot! so yeah, that makes up. XP it's just a wonderful story and I can't resist! Tell me if you can actually think about making it an animation! I await your answer!
Guest1032 chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
This is probably the best fanfiction for the powerpuff girls I have read in a long, long, long time.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/24/2016
awsome
Osiris Mongua M chapter 27 . 7/24/2016
I loved it! I couldn't stop read your story, that's why I'm writting this review till the last chapter. Too realistic and awesome story, truly... The last chapter was relaxing, not so dreamly or "perfect" once the hectic history ended, I liked that. I love happy ends, but for a"real" story is more suitable a "real" end; all takes time. The feels, the emotions, the thoughts, the situations, everything conected me with the story. Thanks for sharing this lovely story! Hope see more of your works for a long time. Have a great and nice day! Forgiveness all can have, fews can admit, just you can acknowledge it.
Vi0let chapter 27 . 6/29/2016
I can't believe I used up two days reading through your fanfic... but it was too great too stop reading! This was my first PPG fanfic, so I didn't know what to expect at first. But wow, this fanfic was amazing!
The way you portrayed the RRB made them so likeable to me! You made me ship Blossom and Brick so much during this story! Even though it all ended happily, I'm left rather sad, wishing that it would've continued to what happens after the RRB are free from prison. Thank you a ton for creating this brilliant fanfic!
journeyiscool chapter 27 . 6/13/2016
I never read the end. Now I have. I've read it about up to 3 chapters before the end and even so, this story is amazing.

It was quite rushed during the last 7 chapters, but it's still a good story nonetheless.

~journeyiscool (my username)
YxYYLover chapter 27 . 5/27/2016
That was a really good ending for a really good fanfiction. Thank you so much for putting so much time and effort into it. for me the reader that is what matters most to create and amazing plot. just watch your spelling and grammar errors. for the next re-election, I think Blossom should run...
Akuma3039 chapter 27 . 5/21/2016
This is possibly my favorite story in a while, I love how long the chapters are and how it can keep people reeled in.
YxYYLover chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
Asuki-sama chapter 27 . 5/5/2016
Wow. That was...oh my fiddlesticks. I-I'm speechless. This was hands down the best fanfiction I've ever read and I've been reading them for over a decade. You have the skill of a famous writer, this is a gem in a crowd of coals. I cried while reading this... So much skill.
Asuki-sama chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
Sooooo goood! Must...read...more!
Chrilandii chapter 27 . 4/29/2016
This made me cry...
Please make more!

I'm so happy that Brick forgave Blossom! I'm so happy it made me cry!

I wish to see more... Sequel perhaps? What? One CAN hope, you know...
I could really see that a sequel to this would be nice... Or maybe an epilogue...just to see their lives after the rrb come out of jail...

I mean, how will Buttercup react to Butch's dream(well not really dream more like desire) of joining the military? Will she stop him, will she go after him, or will she understand? Will we see them play and hangout together, at least before he joins the military?

And what about Bubbles, yeah sure we know she wants Boomer to go explore the wonders of the world...but she WILL miss him, no doubt, so what will she DO? Will she ask him to come and visit her, ask him to stop and find another thing to do just to be with her, follow after him and leave her sisters behind, or just let him be?

And Blossom, what will happen after Brick comes out of jail? Of course they became friends again...but will it stay that way? Will they not see each other as MORE THAN FRIENDS?! Where will he find out what he wants to do? Does he want to stay in Townsville or go away like his brothers? How will Blossom react to Brick if he wants to go away from Townsville like his brothers? AND, did they forget about their KISS? What will they do about it? How do they feel about it? Was it an accident to them? Or was it for a reason...

Please, please, PLEASE make a sequel...or even at least just an epilogue...to justify my curiosity!(wow)

No one can stay curious forever! This has to have a sequel! This story is so beautiful! It started out small but then came the romance(sort of) and boom! Big stuff! It really needs a sequel!

BTW, your writting is REALLY GOOD! It's not just 'one-of-the-best' GOOD... Its also 'that-made-my-heart-cry-and-melt' GOOD! You should write more, and more and more and MORE! It's even better that you make each chapter really long!

This review is really long(sorry)... But did I mention that THIS NEEDS TO HAVE A SEQUEL OR AN EPILOGUE
(Oh yeah i mention that already... OVER A HUNDRED TIMES!) so please take this to consideration...

KEEP IT UP! :) ;) ;P :D ;D
Hazel4399 chapter 21 . 4/28/2016
Aww brick deleted the three's (especially 'cammy')'s files!

I like it how he chose to believe 'Cammy' rather than seeing it for himself that she was inossent or not!

Thank you for deleting it, brick! And yes I agree with you, princess is VERY anoyying!
Roo3994 chapter 19 . 4/26/2016
I hate princess so MUCH!

But I was laughing at the part when they were arguing...my favorite line is:

"Not at all, sweetie. To be frank, I know I can take you."

"You're going to regret saying those words"

"Like how i regret meeting you?"

I really wish that princess would just get what she deserved... Nothing.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »