Reviews for Taking Responsibility
azonymous chapter 27 . 1/5
In-cre-dib-le.

There were hardly any “romantic” moments throughout the story - which is what most people are here for - yet, you still managed to reel in every person’s attention to the cast and MAINTAINED that interest through actual plot devices. That’s amazing!

Well done, Somewei. You’re amazing.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/8/2017
I have finally found the fanfic that's better than published authors. Oh my gosh, this story was wild from start to finish. Never read such a great fanfic. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/11/2017
Avfrbefb Negbeg genfwfbwf ref e.g. Rhnjtvwbwrv ITS
OVER?! AND BRICK AND BLOSSOM NEVER OFFICIALLY BECAME A COUPLE?! HSJSBEKJSBSJWJSHSJWJWVJWHS
kingofmonsters1 chapter 27 . 10/7/2017
good story did not like the ending for the RRB
kingofmonsters1 chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
5hat was a good read but still hope the boys get there powers back.
kingofmonsters1 chapter 25 . 10/7/2017
THAT WAS SO EPIC/AWESOME !
kingofmonsters1 chapter 24 . 10/7/2017
OMGjust as things where so sweet damm you Mojo ,Ihope they are ok and get there powers back.
kingofmonsters1 chapter 23 . 10/7/2017
OMG this had my heart beating so hard I can barely breath right Brick and his brothers will be ok.
kingofmonsters1 chapter 22 . 10/7/2017
This was just heart breaking.
kingofmonsters1 chapter 21 . 10/7/2017
This just keeps me on the edge.
kingofmonsters1 chapter 20 . 10/7/2017
I'm so proud of Brick I hope they can get the chips out of the RRB and bubbles. I hope Blossom will be of ok and her and the others can get away.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2017
And things where finely going whale and Princess just had to mess it up.
kingofmonsters1 chapter 19 . 10/7/2017
And thing where finely going whale and
kingofmonsters1 chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
This was a sweet chapter they are Finley getting along better that can turn to love.I hope the boys don't lose there powers though.
kingofmonsters1 chapter 17 . 10/6/2017
OMG this chapter had my heart in it's grip and wanting more to see more of it. Can't wait to see what's next.
1,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »