Reviews for Taking Responsibility
Thor Cosmic chapter 27 . 1/31
Nice long alternative fic, best one i'd read so far. And with that "Closure" parts, even better.
blossomingfrost chapter 27 . 1/12
This was such a good story. I loved the interactions and small details. The names of each monkey were hilarious. I wished that I got to read more of the boys interactions with the girls afterwards.
the-author-rises chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
This story! I loved it, the attention to detail and the creativity that you have put into this story just puts me in awe. This story is an all time favourite of mine
Kristiane143 chapter 27 . 12/18/2015
A Masterpiece...
Yuyui Hime chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
*stand* *big applause* THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING PPG STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE!
Yuyui Hime chapter 22 . 12/6/2015
Oh gosh! The adrenaline that pumped while reading this chapter is just EPIC! Gosh! You'd done such a good job on this story! It's amazing!
AyokoNiles chapter 27 . 5/13/2015
This was freakin awesome. I just found it yesterday. This is well written. Nicely done.
Your One and Only1 chapter 27 . 3/12/2015
This is my all time favorite story because there's lots of reasons but this story is even more special because it has reality it's realistic and it's just so AWESOME!
ACWNR chapter 27 . 3/7/2015
Holy cow, that was amazing. I know this review is more than late, but I just couldn't help but leave a review to praise your hard work! It must have taken a whole lot of patience and brainstorming to come up with something as good as this! You, ma'am, have my respect.
Alana chapter 27 . 3/5/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO GOOD! I COULDN'T STOP READING! I thank you for this gem of a read, somewei-san. Arigato.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/3/2015
Omg,this is the one of the most awesome stories i have ever read I love how you did the ending it was super has everything a story needs first of all the story has humor adventure romance suspence and I mean everything second:the plot the twists third:the way you wrote it it wasn't rushed or anything and you didn't put distractions I just want say one more time it was awesome
Lizpan chapter 27 . 2/2/2015
I think I'm going to pass out from the sheer awesomeness that this story is emanating.

That was amazing! Not only did you achieve a 99.9% fanfic, but you actually FINISHED and STUCK to it till the very END. Congrats!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
sxdscsdcdcdcdcddcdcdcdccddcdcddcdc
Sweet-Narry chapter 27 . 1/23/2015
THE BEST STORY EVEEEEER! XDDDDDD
Guest chapter 27 . 1/22/2015
I love this story so much it's one of my all time favorites keep up the good work;D
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »