Reviews for Silent Confessions of the Obsessed
Ann chapter 1 . 10/7
Fuck yeah! This was one of the best things I've ever read! And it didn't even have one of them deaged then turned back to their teen self so they could go off like bunnies. A few spelling errors not too noticeable but who am I to judge when I can't spell very well? Loved the fanfic.
My roommate fucked her boyfriend for four hours on the door (the only exit to my room). I like to imagine that that's the type of boyfriend Harry became. (I eventually just pushed them out of the way and said "Have fun." And ran. They landed hard on the floor, but the hard on want effected. )
darkelife chapter 1 . 8/14
Well fuck if that wasn't one of the hottest things I've ever read in my life.
ravencarr chapter 1 . 2/25
I've read this again!
Soooo awesomely crafted. Love your Harry & Draco :)
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/7
I loved it~!I love when Harry is like this!
batcat4eternity chapter 1 . 1/23
LOL! LOVE THIS BEAUTY! So with Pansy and Hermione :D Love Blaise' support.

Poor Ron :D
olympus-always-okay chapter 1 . 1/17
Awww poor Drake Poo!
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
That was good ahaha... very good. most detailed fanfic depicting their obsession for each other. And the last bit? That was pure gold! I loved it! Thanks! :)
cookiesrforme chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This was SO PERFECT. Just what I needed! It was hilarious, it was hot, it was slightly angsty but not too much, it was wonderfully written, etc, etc, etc...
10/10 DUCKS
tat5934 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
That was so hot! Wow! Too bad it was only a one shot ! Anyway, thank you :-)
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Awesome story! I love Harry as a dominant!
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Super story:)
the starrose chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Wow! This was hot! You could write a follow up chapter:)
Clairissa chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
And me with Draco Harry slash... Loved it ;-) ;-);-)
FalconLux chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
ROTFL! So good. I've reviewed this before, but I enjoyed the reread so much that I just had to log out in order to review again. Brilliant.