Reviews for Not Quite Scheherazade
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 2/9
Pft. I remember that last arc in Naruto: Part 1. I'm sure EVERYONE thought that sword thing looked like a giant penis. It was hard to keep watching until the end...actually, it was difficult watching ALL those filler arcs... That's why I learned my lesson and skipped all the fillers in Part 2.

Anyways, this new jutsu was quite clever. It's like hearing Jigglypuff sing. Very hypnotizing.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/3
I can imagine this all too well... 'Now, enemy ninja, if you'd all just sit down in a circle and...' It would be passed on for generations. XD
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is how I felt...no, this is how we all felt during the filler episodes. Sasuke's reaction is all of our reactions. You captured that perfectly in this fiction :(
valre chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ahaha! Naruto, he really is a chatterbox. I'd never even thought he was capable of going on and on. Looks like I learned something new lol
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Still lmao. ;3
NoZones chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Here's hoping Toonami skips those fillers this time.
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Haha! That 'filler no jutsu' is definitely deadly! :) I want to hear the rest of Naruto's story, as it was kinda funny!
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I got to know what the fillers were about with even watching them. Thnx!

The last part was really cute when Sasuke fell asleep :)
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh God. Filler no Jutsu. what did Sasuke do to deserve that, It's almost as Horrifying as Saratobi's Old Man Monologue Jutsu in NTAS.
Hanyou-Kyo chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
EPIC.

No more, no less my friend.
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
*slow clap that eventually transcends into huge applause*

Brilliant! I wish that could have actually happened, it'd make tier lives a while lot easier. C:

Great oneshot!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Naruto almost made me sleep Cx
EeBee-kohai chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This made me chuckle. I love Naruto's "this is gonna take a while..."
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 12/23/2011