Reviews for Sincere Mutilation
Katana chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Intense,different, love it (and yes they are called arteries) you are an amazing writer, never stop!
Doctor Deadpool chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Y'know, Doctor Stein might be a bigger danger to frogs than most snakes.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Great job. I love Stein.

You did his insanity wonderfully.
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
*claps furiously* :D Wow. Scary and sexy at the same time and both enough to heighten the other. Very, very good. I enjoyed this maybe a bit too much.
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
God... this is so twisted... but it's so good!

I actually love gory, violent, disturbing stories such as this, and the fact that Stein's in it, makes me love this fic even more. XD

I loved how you described how Stein did those "things" to Eruka and how he threatened to slit her throat or eviscerate her mid-section, etc. ...Even though Medusa was manipulating the entire thing.

This was probably the most gruesome Stein fic I've read so far. Kudos to you!

Heh, ya gotta feel bad for Eruka, though. :(

Stein's my favorite Soul Eater character and I love the anime arc when he's losing his grip on his sanity :D
Mareo and Anime chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
O.o I... don't know how... but you've got that to work in some weird way... Nice... Yet not nice work... If you get what I mean... O_o
xsmokeandmirrorsx chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
haha this is sick and i luv it! good work i say :)

bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
So... This story is twisted. HEAVILY twisted,if you ask me. They seem to be moulding in a s/m relationship, getting enjoyment from scaring [maybe only stein himself, but,um.] eruka to her wits and getting her near death lol. But seriously, I think that the insertion of medusa makes it all the interesting, the way she observes and contemplates when they are going to finally kill themselves, heheh...