Reviews for Restraint
liiiiiii chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
this was so funny, especially when uryuu threatened abarai not to stop :P so funny
Lightmare chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
*Is laughing hestaricaly and rolling around in tears* Oh god! Help!... I think I'm dying! Quincy! Soooooo funny! hic Must find moooore! (Gibberish aside, Its an awesome fic) _
LunaStories chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is actually the first Bleach fan fic I have ever read and I have to admit, I'm SO glad it was this one :) This was just so hawt. xD You just converted me into a RenjixIshida fan :DD
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I. LOVED. IT. }
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I really liked this one! You're a very good writer! Thank-you for sharing!
Safaia Papaya chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
YOU DID YOUR RESEARCH :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !

I'll admit I was a bit scared to read this at first...but I loved it. I was giggling all the way through and then when Hanatarou walked in; I died laughing! Luckily I've come back to life now so that I can tell you how AWESOME THIS IS :D :D Let's show it to Dawn too. *girlyfangirlsqueegiggle*
princelybell chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow that's hot. _

Great job!
symphonyofsilence chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Renji was wrong wrong wrong... and this story was right right right! Absolutely fantastic. I love the first little bit from the manga, it totally put the story in perspective and the characterizations you did for both of them were really good.

And of course your smut was HAWT! I love this pairing and you did this so incredibly well.

Five shiny stars for this!
renjfantoo chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I don't get tired of rereading your stories. Poor Hanatarou!
DanitheET chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow, i like :D poor Hanataro though XD btw, you wrote Uryu really well, he's very in-character
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This was so hot! Okay, these two are my favorite Bleach characters, and I love how they're portrayed here! Also Renji's thought process is 3! And Uryu's reactions are brillant! Also the quote from that Bleach episode at the beginning is awesome! All in all great fic, and I loved the ending!
Miss Button Madder chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I liked this one too! Keep up the good work! _
Blinky-sama chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
"...fucked six ways to Serietei by the Eight Espada..." Oh my god, I was just rolling! I applaud your writing skills. This was very entertaining and a wonderful pairing, to say the least. Absolutely stellar.
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was HOT! And very, very funny!
ThierryMyst chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Another hot story, if I keep reading these I'm probably gonna have some really screwy dreams about these two but I can't seem to stop! :P