Reviews for Somnambulist
Lady Takahashiib chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
That's it? No more? Its good but, i want more! Whoa that sounded soo wrong...:P you know what i mean!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Yet another great Aya/Aki fic and like I said I don't mind incest as long as it is consensual and the two are old enough to consent and well I heard the saying 'One persons unnatural can be another persons natural'.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
This was so hot! Can't wait to read more from you!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Wow, this was beautifully written! It was also a bit intense! Can't wait to see if you update on this!
Sepsis chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
great! :)
Hajnalmadar chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
WOW. *crying out like a wolf* WOWOW. This chapter was so..delicious! ;) I am so glad I read this after Steps, it felt like an alternate universe, a dream, a "what if", as if all the compressed, suppressed emotions in Steps suddenly burst out. Really fantastic experience, and another proof that you are not only skilled in portraying emotions very well, but also in writing smexy scenes;) I loved it so much, 5 stars!
Calamity in Motion chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I'm a sick puppy, I now this, but I was hoping that Aki(well, mostly The Progenitor) would have his way with Aya in the series.

Thank you for giving me my wish.

I usually like my stories a little more violent, but psychological torment is sometimes more satisfying than physical. Is there more to come? Soon? I hope so.

Anyway, good job, I enjoyed the little I was given.
Roeauxlette chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Yay! Such a wonderful story! Thanks for uploading it, ne!

I really really can't wait for another chapter,

So please update real soon! :D

Cheers!
Sandalaris chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
XD Can't wait for more. So beautifully written. XD
EwigD chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
You are an evil, evil man, I'm beginning to consider some deep seated hatred against your readers is what drives you to craft such wonderful, perfect stories just so you can make us suffer by forcing us to wait for more. Nobody likes a tease, you know?

All bad jokes asides though, this was really good, but then that's the norm with your stories, I particularly enjoyed the contrast to Aftermath, though I admit I prefer the latter, I rather enjoy the emotional dilemma and angst that can come from incest stories, but I ennjoy it more when I can read the story to the end to see the couple end happily together, kind of a sucker for happy endings for twincest romance. My personal preferences aside, this one looks very promising, can't wait to read more.
eternalsunset7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
your writing is phenomenal - can't wait to read more :)
Sepsis chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
again a great chapter..:)
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
wowow that was angsty!:-) I actually went back to chapter 1 and read everything again the enjoy it fully. Great way to continue the fic, I'm very interested how you go from here. My favorite sentence was "After all, her own hand had been wrapped tight around his heart for so very long." very beautiful picture along with his fingerprints on her body and mind. Again you've given us an amazing chapter, thank you!
Fujkiimori Haku chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
my first time of reading your art. well the story is interesting and hope that you keep up the good work..

ganbatte in bringing some good stories ya!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
woahh..oO I love ayashi no ceres.. and the paring..

but I know also that there are not many reviews..but please, please write more! Im happy that somebody writes this! :)