Reviews for Fire and Ice: Pressure
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I really like the idea behind this. Almost made me feel sorry for Dean. Almost. Not quite. There was some nice humor in it as well, but I do have to admit that the grammar made me want to bang my head against a wall. I actually had to skim most of it, coz' it was just too painful. Please edit!

I haven't read Fire and Ice, but I might just go do that now.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
NIce excerpt. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
good story
laxchick chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i love this! great job
Polly chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Thank you for this story - it was wonderful! I never would have thought of Dean's perspective on this but it was really good to hear his views on Jess' gradual intrusion. I loved Taylor's suspicions on what horrible things Jess had done to Luke when he heard the sirens! I can just imagine those thoughts going through his head :-)

But I liked how Dean automatically knew that it was about Jess and the the way he's kind of tuned in to some of the things Jess does, too.

Thanks again for writing this - I'll look out for more one-shots or (dare I say it - multi chapter) stories?
sunny214 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I like your story! Thank you for making Dean are careful person. And that he tries to understand Jess and dont want Jess to be hurt that way.
biancaruth chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
As a fan of Fire and Ice I'm always glad to meet others who like this story.