Reviews for The Miser and the Jashinist
Mochi chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
aaaWAAAAHHHHHHH! /fierce Goku yelling/ SO MUCH CUTENESS! .MOARRRRR /pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeee update this is just a too cute of a story!/ QAQ
kawtharthegreat chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
please update soon and isnt that adorable puppy love
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Why does everyone want a piece of Dei? I don't want him getting raped or something! TTTT I don't like sad, broken Dei-senpai, I like happy, bubbly Dei-senpai! •
Nyx811 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
update
Beyond Birthday Loves Jam chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Hey! I really love this story! Please continue with more adorableness (that's a word…right?) anyway please please please update soon!

Rock on
Read on
Write on

-§Storm§-
YaoiAttraction chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Aww why does Itachi have to like Dei? I mean it's not like he'll be liked back. I had a feeling that Ita like Kisame, but I guess I was wrong. I know they live together, but their always together because the parents are never home, plus they both know their not really related.
Nibblez Carrotz chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Awwww...story is soooo CUTE! XD I dunno why, but a swearing 6 year old Hidan is adorable! And Sasori pedoing Deidara isn't really as disturbing as it should be...Anyways, update soon!
ll-RAelC-ll chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Awwwwww this story is absolutely adorable!3 I love how you portrayed Hidan and Kakuzu I think Deidara may be a little OOC but that may be because of his age. .'' I look forward to reading more!
yume-azayaka chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Ohmigawd I lurv this story! Please please pleeeeaaaase add on! If you dont Lord Jashin might smite u!lol
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
aww! its cute! and hidan is sooooooooooo cute in a sick way! :) i want hdan to grow up so hidan and kakuzu can be toghter!
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
I can't wait to to read more of the story! Your a great writer and don't let anyone tell you different!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
Wow! Please update soon! _

-Nic
Sparrowfeathers chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Grr...!why is Sasori no Danna soo unfair!poor deikun!D:
Sparrowfeathers chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG! This is soo cute!
GangstaG169 chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
Okay, this is by and far one of the best stories I have read in a while. I love the way you portray the characters. Dei is soooo cute! "Pedophile?" Aaw, Dei, no wonder everyone wants to get in your pants! Also, your grasp of mechanics is wonderful compared to many of the writers on this site. It is so nice to read a well-written story that actually has a plot line I enjoy! Anyways, you should really update soon.

Ja ne!