Reviews for The Winds of Change
Clovergirl100 chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
What happens ... Why us this not finish ... What happen you leave on a cliff hanger and you did not finish how cruel
Clovergirl100 chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
How did 4 men able to be fuuko did they have mondgoes too
Clovergirl100 chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Fuuko, fuuko , your save !""". I...I wonder what they did to u
Clovergirl100 chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
That was soo cute !

Hey maybe Domon is her prince since he did wake her up with a kiss
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
What happen to Fuuko

Kouru is right she is like a sister / mom / friend / teammate

She is s burito everything warp up in the inside !
jae maknae chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
...seems like this fic was abandoned...

*sigh* such a good fic too...
PurpleChi chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
col story! please! I noticed it's been years since u last updated! please continue with ur work! i really like fuuko/raiha pairings! this is a great fic!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
i know it's been long..um, are you still writing, coz this is a great fic, if you know what i mean..*sweatdrops*
Lady Lyris chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
kawaii! you are definitely one flexible writer, despite the angst, you manage to make us smile, and even giggle (thumbs up!) please update soon!
Mizumi Saeko chapter 8 . 2/22/2003
o i like the last part. it's so da** funny! :P lol. update soon! i bet ur having a he** of a time deciding whether it's gonna b to/fuu or rai/fuu :)
yanagi-chyan chapter 8 . 11/15/2002
wooohooo!

i found this fic rather a bit late, but i'm glad i read it! wow! you are truly talented!

you must update it! btw, this is tok/fuu or rai/fuu?

personally, i prefer tokiya/fuuko. your 'dark' fic was great! anyway, update fast!
Seal chapter 8 . 10/31/2002
You meanie! Cliffhangers suck! Your fanfiction is great so pls write the next one soon!
bishounen lovah chapter 8 . 8/8/2002
NANI! A cliffhanger?

Doesn’t matter. This chapter is too cute anyways. Wai! Tokiya and Raiha! You know, sometimes I wish I’m Fuuko so that I’d have those yummy bishounen by myself. But then my shrink would knock some sense in me and stop my fantasies.
ice water chapter 8 . 6/2/2002
pls write the next chapter as soon as possible. i really can't wait
hmpfaholic chapter 8 . 5/31/2002
YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! Raiha really really really really really rocks! Really liked the part when Raiha bent over and kissed her. And koganei is sooooo cute!