Reviews for Unconquerable Souls
davros fan chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
This is a truly wonderful story but please let Chole be with the man she is meant to be with even if he is the Ultimate Destroyer, I am sure she could help Davis resist his destiny. Update soon, I eagerly await the next scene. Oh and how dark will this story become? I just really hope Chole and Davis are together and happy by the end, perhaps even carrying on the bloodline of Zod together.
mylove24 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Great Update. What Clark did to Chloe was so wrong. Please Update Soon. :)
domiliefan chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I really love your story! Your writing is very in character and just overall splendid. Please update soon!
Kit Merlot chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I really liked Chloe's telling off Clark in her dream-he had no right to take her memories from her, and he really needs to understand just how wrong that was.
Shining Friendship chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
This chapter wasn't bad at all. I think it gave real insight to Chloe's feelings about Clark secret before she found out the truth in "Pariah." I was so upset when Clark asked Jor-El not to let Chloe remember his powers in "Abyss." I even cried. Lol! I'm a huge Chlark fan, but the only reason why I'm watching "Smallville" this season is because of Chlavis. Sam and Allison have the best chemistry on the show. I hope we see more Chlavis in future episodes to come. The spoilers for 8x16: Turbulence definitely give me the feeling that Jimmy's anger after he wakes up from his coma will draw Chloe into Davis' arms. I don't believe in affairs, but marrying Jimmy was a mistake in my opinion. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Roberta Sparrow chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Hey there again! Thanks for answering my questions! I'm very happy with this chapter. It seemed like your time off helped mature your writing. I can see this happening on 'Smallville.' This is going to be a very, very successful story. Keep at it!

Blossom-kun
Baily007 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
OMG - I just discovered this story and it's so awesome! Please update soon!
Pace1818 chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
damn that was a really good scene it wouldve been better if Chloe and Davis really hook up like that on the show...lol...the heat factor...lol...update soon
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
cool, wait so is the child hers and Davis's?
Maria102375 chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
I loved this chapter. GO Chlavis...

I really love the character of Davis Bloome, I wish he would have been a love interest for Chloe from earlier seasons instead of a character that makes a romance destined to fail...
Maria102375 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is an awesome story... I love it.

Chloe and Davis should be together. They have amazing chemistry together.
mylove24 chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Jimmy has to go. I love the chemistry between Davis/Chloe. Update Soon! Please!
lily chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
kay jimmy has got to go! jimmy just had to ruin the moment between davis and chloe! acjk the plague on jimmy!

davis and chole are hot together
Kit Merlot chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
This was so beautifully passionate! I like how you are having Davis being angry that Chloe could so easily walk away from the connection then have.

And his seduction of her was just gorgeous that if that phone hadn't rung...

How can Chloe marry Jimmy when she was so close to sleeping with Davis?

I can't wait to see what happens next :)
saderia chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Wow talk about goosebumps. I knew Davis/Doomsday was coming for Chloe she might have said i do but he Was not letting have that honeyMoon. I hope the writers do them Justice. I can't wait for more.

Saderia