Reviews for Reunion
Rudo the Barbarian Hero chapter 20 . 1/12
Neville, Neville, Neville... the bane of it.
Great story. I hope for an epilogue but cannot imagine how to do one.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 16 . 1/7
Interesting way of Dumbles losing power, there's no way he'd go quietly when it comes to the headmaster position in the canon version since he needed that to influence Harry, he's definitely even more hands off in this AU though so I suppose it works.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 9 . 1/7
Nymphadora is 7-8 years older than Harry is, she graduated just before Harry joined Hogwarts, one of the HP games also reinforces that fact, same with Charlie Weasley.
Anon chapter 20 . 12/30/2023
Meh.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2023
she was no more a child now then she had been six years from now, three years ago.
hahahaha
Epicboss67 chapter 16 . 10/28/2023
I really like how you wrote Dumbledore here, and how you showed how preferring one "race" over another when hiring just makes everything terrible. Really good story so far, and I hope the last four chapters are great as well.
SpockST chapter 20 . 9/20/2023
Thanks for the story. I would have moved to follow more of it.
dragonheart117 chapter 20 . 8/27/2023
... at least give harry his harem as a conciliatory gift
Maddie86 chapter 20 . 8/16/2023
This was hilarious, ridiculous and well written! Thank you! :)
geenakmom chapter 20 . 7/28/2023
This was a hoot! Really enjoyed reading this.
majere4 chapter 20 . 6/23/2023
"
Neville is surrounded by a menagerie of girls which now included several from Durmstrang.
"
Ho Lee She It! That was amazing!
Great storytelling on top of first rate comedy, thanks so much!
M chapter 6 . 6/22/2023
"
That in fact was the source of his confusion, young Harry's eyes looked very much like some of the more . . . cuddly creatures.
I Love This Story!
The whole thing, and the scenes like the above are the icing on a wonderfully moist, decadent, scrumptious, ooey-gooey, mouth watering... might have gotten carried away
Daynieg chapter 20 . 5/18/2023
Bloody brilliant. Absolutely hilarious. And just what I was looking for. Bravo!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 20 . 5/17/2023
enjoyed reading the story again.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 5/13/2023
well, I'm downloading this to read again, since I seemed to have enjoyed it when I read it back in 2019definitely long enough time for me to have forgotten what happened.
2,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »