Reviews for Reunion
Prince Chrom chapter 20 . 7h ago
I want to know what they do to Grindelwald.
Noble Korhedron chapter 20 . 2/28
Well, THAT was weird! :-S
Spannerspoon chapter 20 . 2/28
Brilliant! Cleverly written and I absolutely loved Murderous!Harry. Great fic!
Another excellent story!
Chapter 6 and chapter 4 both have the students going to their "first" potions class. Perhaps you should change the scene in #6 to be a bit later?
Smile Black chapter 20 . 2/2
XD amazing how you make all the killings so funny xD
misteryman526 chapter 8 . 1/24
Step 2: ?
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 20 . 1/8
Excellent story as I said earlier, you have a wicked sense of humor so here I'll add that you also have a sense of justice. Your Harry, Hermione, Luna, and Susan seem to agree with my idea that justice is best served in 40 caliber and above. I really like the way they took care of the goblins and Gringotts.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 9 . 1/8
My man you have one wicked sense of humor! Demented it may be, but wicked it is.
allisondasher chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Hilarious!
readingaccount chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Wickedly clever story. Love your writing!
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Harry must really enjoy killing if he begrudges poor Nev killing Snape and Igor. Really, Snape treated Neville just about as badly as he did Harry, and poor Nev had an extra year of it in canon. Anyway, it seems all DEs are dead, the bank is getting sorted, and Britain has a competent Minister for Magic. Life is good! maybe the kids will decide to stick around ... just in case. HeHe

This is quite an entertaining story. You must be fun at sleepovers when the entertainment shifts to storytelling!

Thanks for a fun read.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Why do I not trust Albus? Will he use that sort of vague history class to teach Pureblood doctrine?

When you really think about it, Albus is actually saying that Half-bloods and Muggleborn are smarter and more efficient than Purebloods, and that Purebloods aren't capable of competing on a level playing field. While it's true, how many prideful Purebloods are willing to admit it? Is it possible that his speech might backfire?
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
So ... Is it Minerva who is about to be canned, or is it Albus? Apparently, what he heard while in Mrs. Marchbanks's office made him ill. I can only assume the examiners must have been in accord with the new Minister and Minerva. Sadly, the Wizengamot is probably in accord with Dumbledore, as they are mainly purebloods. Oh, well ...
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Oh, dear! A competent minister who is able to apply logic and common sense? Dumbledore can't have that, can he? It would look as though the Minister not only doesn't need him, but he is actually suggesting that Dumbledore focus strictly on getting Hogwarts in order and get his interfering nose out of everything else. What's more, this guy is highlighting the inadequacies that a Hogwarts education provides, based on Dumbledore's comments. I suppose Dumbledore will be obliviating the new Minister very soon.
1,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »