Reviews for Reunion
Ibskib chapter 2 . 7/16
I noticed that you have a bit of a problem distinguishing between then and than:

larger then - larger than

more then - more than

earlier then - earlier than

then her brother - than her brother

other then that

quit a few - quite a few

such better - much better
Lady Valkyra chapter 15 . 7/11
point problem 0
Lady Valkyra chapter 15 . 7/11
op , g x.x
bigmac2759 chapter 20 . 6/6
Great story. Thanks for writing.
user51s2r chapter 20 . 4/24
ok this -Neville can’t do this to me again!, and -I’m not gonna give Neville a chance to steal another kill,” Harry agreed, shooting a glare at the other boy. -had me laughing my ass off for almost a minute.

WONDERFUL STORY, well worth reading, hats off to the author and their beta/editors
user51s2r chapter 12 . 4/24
More really fun chapters! also I would like to extend my profuse thanks to the beta/editors for a great job! -ubereng, bobman10000, Chris P, Kai Korhonen, Nicholas Dorn
user51s2r chapter 8 . 4/24
'has something to do with a renegade gnome called Happosai' -cracked me up sooooo hard. LOVELY CHAPTER!
user51s2r chapter 3 . 4/24
this story... is FUCKING AWESOME. It almost brings little tears of happy to the corners of my eyes. The writing is very well done also! If there is a beta, they did a really good job too!
shadewatcher chapter 20 . 4/23
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! OMG that was Awesome and hilarious! XD LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
pixelherodev chapter 19 . 4/12
... and the reward for doing a bad job is usually poverty and a slow, painful death.
pixelherodev chapter 13 . 4/12
Nice disclaimer!

Ingredients:

1 pound of cynicism
A smattering of irony
1 cup dry wit
pixelherodev chapter 8 . 4/12
Illuminati confirmed!

"He was sure there was more to the foursome then met the eye." ;D
pixelherodev chapter 5 . 4/12
The one argument I have is that the DMLE would at least want to know who was (technically) committing crimes. Not so they could arrest them, but to make sure they could be trusted. As Moody said, he went after the Death Eaters because of a grudge - not the kind of person you want to piss off.
pixelherodev chapter 2 . 4/12
Also, the Sorting Hat is an enchanted artifact capable of Legilemency - how is that *not* illegal?
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 4/5