Reviews for Reunion
griffin blackwood chapter 7 . 9/19
Unbridgeable was offed too easily
griffin blackwood chapter 6 . 9/19
That mirror is kinda creepy but believable
Sheelahdog chapter 20 . 8/30
That was a super fun fic!
dianaanne chapter 20 . 8/21
That was fun to read!
setokayba2n chapter 20 . 8/15
During all of this they took nearly everyone but... What about Rita Skeeter? And let's not forget Kreacher
Richard Lovelace chapter 20 . 8/14
This story is Fucking amazing. Thank you.
Ywn chapter 2 . 8/10
So I have read this before. I got to chapter two lmao. Time to finish it for good.
Tis I ywn chapter 1 . 8/10
I’ve definitely read this before but I can’t remember when, or how far in I got. Hold up, I took screenshots.

Ywn
littleditto chapter 20 . 8/6
This is amazing and hilarious, I love it!

All your work is great, kudos
Why didn't Harry get Sirius freed in amongst all the killing?
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 8 . 7/10
Great story. Dad told us boys stories of his TDYs to Osan (K55, Hill-180) during 1960 & 61. He spent 2 days in Seoul and bitched about not getting to see the DMZ. ~~ Snake ~~
Simianpower chapter 2 . 6/27
then / than
The goblins leave all of your gold in your vault, so a bank run would not be a disaster. What makes a run on the banks a problem is fiat currency and fractional reserves.

Fiat currency is money that has no actual worth. We pretend it has worth as long as a powerful country uses their military to force us to do so, but once it collapses the fiat currency is worth nothing. Gold has worth because there is a finite amount of gold. Dollars can be printed infinitely, and every one printed reduces the value of all other dollars that exist, so their value can decrease infinitely.

Fractional reserves is when you don't keep all of each person's money in their vault, but only a fraction of it. No one needs their entire life savings all at once, so as long as you keep a fraction of it held in reserve you can invest the rest of it for yourself. You can issue loans or buy stocks or whatever else with other people's money as long as you don't get caught. Most banks nowadays loan out ten times and keep on hand one tenth of what you invest with them. They share an insignificant amount of their profits with each member as interest.

From what it sounds like in your fic, the swiss gnomes are actually the ones doing fractional reserves and thus actually vulnerable to a bank run.
Katzztar chapter 14 . 6/14
Comment on AN Amazing this was written back in 2013, before we even had the old fossil Trump in the White House. He's the image of many old white guys in power right now, while some know they are racist, some don't see themselves as bigots but they are in 2020 but think with the mindset of 1940s or so and haven't changed. And much of their "reasoning" was similar to 'trying to preserve the society'.

It certainly wasn't your intent (esp since this was written so long ago) but reading that AN about Dumbledore made me think of certain congressmen. While I could say Trump but I think he knows he's openly racist and he's not "trying to preserve society" no he's just catering to his self-interest.
Crypt chapter 20 . 6/5
This story is great. I’ve been avoiding reading it for years! The description really doesn’t give this story justice.
1,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »