Reviews for Reunion
Daemoniorum chapter 20 . 10/17
Okay I know this is crack but I truly can see the characters becoming like this if you make them a little more realistic. Harry being a psychopathic killer with just a bit of ptsd seems about right. And Hermione getting bored so getting a phd in physics before Hogwarts also sounds too dang good and it's making me laugh my ass off.

Really enjoyed it
swiftrabbit chapter 20 . 10/7
I can't believe I missed reading this one over the years! It was a wonderfully sadistic and satirical take on the time travel plot and you did a wonderful job (with proper credit to the omake authors and other who helped with ideas along the way).

Thanks for the great story!
elixirmaster chapter 20 . 10/4
Neville is the best.
elixirmaster chapter 14 . 10/4
Dobby is the best, as is typical.
elixirmaster chapter 12 . 10/4
Cute. Love them being nice to each other and old friends.
elixirmaster chapter 3 . 10/4
This is fantastic, I think it's my first time reading it, I really love good vengance.
Silverdragonstar chapter 20 . 9/26
Really fun to read! I love these twisted op style stories
This was a very interesting story that kept surprising me to the end. Very different from anything else I'd read
Shandablonde chapter 20 . 9/18
Poor Harry! I laughed so hard reading this fic. Hilarious! XD
cenies chapter 20 . 8/20
I Laughed a lot with this fic, Thanks!
Tgn123 chapter 2 . 8/6
I thought Lunas mom was pandora
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 2 . 7/21
Dude, stop putting omakes in the middle of the chapter, put them at the end!
This was a hoot! It was outrageous but in just the right way so that it wasn't a caricature of a story. Brilliant!

Would love to see a version with Neville floating through life accidentally offing All The Bad Guys and with lots of bursts of odd-ball good luck, like breaking his useless dad's-wand in an Heroic Manner so that he gets fitted with a wand that actually works for him, etc.
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 7/17
You are doing a great job! Love this!
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 7/17