Reviews for Reunion
hisnhers chapter 18 . 10/23
Looping Joanie loves Chachi? That is cruuuuuuel. lol!

hisnhers chapter 5 . 10/22
"...A non-stick charm on the floor... and bob's your uncle." HAAAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAA! I have tears in my eyes... lol!

hisnhers chapter 2 . 10/22
...just think... I wouldn't have closed my accounts if i had a way to open my vaults without a key. Shame that. -Perfect. 'Sarcasm' our family's middle name.

"...oh dear Lord, those aren't snakes!" ROFL! -howling with laughter-

Twylla 17 chapter 1 . 9/29
Is this a troll fic?...huh?
neweldi chapter 20 . 9/27
Thanks, i like it :-)
reddir chapter 5 . 9/10
I found the bit about older McGongagal touching, and the drop-in from Luna about lucky was a very nice touch. Good to remind the readers just why these 4 are so unrelenting.

And good ol' Hagrid, ever reliable to tell the good from the evil without thoughts of danger getting in the way. Nice to see an innocent soul in the story.

(rereading this fic, loved it the first time)
reddir chapter 3 . 9/10
For those who might ask in the future:

ABD All But Dissertation. I looked it up, it means a PhD candidate that has taken all the courses and examinations but has not yet submitted/defended their dissertation.
reddir chapter 20 . 8/25
Really lovely fun ending to such an enjoyable story. I'm very glad it was recommended and I got the chance to read it.
reddir chapter 4 . 8/25
This has been hilarious!

I was going to wait till I finished the story, given that this was written several years ago, but I just _had_ to let you know.

This has to be the best 'crack' fic I've read. So much fun, so much laughter.

Thank you for livening up my day(s) )
amsev chapter 3 . 8/4
You! Will! Die! Amelia seriously doesn't get enough love in the HP universe and fan fiction.
amsev chapter 1 . 8/4
different men, different methods had me gasping for air I was laughing so hard. LOLOLOLOLOL!
riyer chapter 1 . 7/24
This is one of my favorite fics...
i love how the ministry goes broke so easily..
Silent.Lyoness chapter 20 . 7/19
Aw, fuck, I'm dying here! Neville is awesome! I can't! I simply can't!
Anyway, thanks for the fantastic fic! I'm on your debt! Laught until I cried!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 20 . 7/11
Absolutely insane but still an amazing story, loved how you put Neville into it
neogoki chapter 20 . 7/1
oh my GWAD!
so much black comedy and I love every second
1,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »