Reviews for Reunion
EverfreeSparkle chapter 4 . 11/22
You do know that harems are not a normal thing for adults to joke about in a semi-serious manner when talking about children, right?
EverfreeSparkle chapter 3 . 11/22
Not a very high quality story in terms of character interaction, but it is interesting enough.
Saissa chapter 20 . 10/13
This was a fun reunion to read.

Ebenbild chapter 20 . 9/10
xD odd story. But I loved the idea, and the girls an Harry and Neville and... well, you get the picture xD
Thanks for sharing.
kabir0399 chapter 20 . 8/31
An amazing series
kabir0399 chapter 16 . 8/31
Very interesting omake
kabir0399 chapter 14 . 8/30
kabir0399 chapter 10 . 8/30
HyperCatnip chapter 20 . 8/7
This was really funny to read. And a little insane. And very enjoyable. Thank you foe writing it.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 20 . 8/6
Loved it!
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 20 . 8/1
I loved this crazy fanfic. like whyyyyyyy couldnt harry really eb like ths?
Alwendil chapter 20 . 7/23
Poor Igor. Killed by EXCESSIVE VIGILANCE. Everything in moderation, including justified paranoia.

Good show, old chap. Easily the best use of a heroic comedic sociopath I've seen in some time, certainly in fanfiction. Loads of creativity and sharp, witty writing. You made good use of that advice from William Shakesman: "Brevity is the soul of wit." Snappy prose and a wonderfully rapid-fire pace. Best parody of Peggy Sue Plot I've read, as they did everything right in the most darkly humorous way possible. The best way to stop Voldemort really is to just ignore Dumbledore's rambling about second chances and kill every actual and starkly potential henchman.

I was hoping for a nice l'il epilogue, but this was more than funny enough to make up for it. I was very glad to see that you avoided bashing any characters. Well, at least not maliciously. Of course, you killed all of them, but still. And the treatment of Dumbledore was marvelous. I'm quite glad you didn't give him his guts for garters, or a noose, or something. He's just an old, misguided fellow.
darridle chapter 20 . 7/9
LOLZ, purrrfect work of art.. poor Harry *giggles*
characetsworld6891 chapter 20 . 7/8
hhehe! funny! :D
a bit too humorish form liking
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »