Reviews for Reunion
witowsmp chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This should be interesting to have this many time meddlers. I look forward to the next chapter.
iamtherealmaverick chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I'm SO excited you're making this into a fic all of its own!

I can't wait to read more!

~M
Mackon chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
looking good
Ropeter chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Hi! What a different way to start (and I mean START) a story! I've added it to my story alerts, and I hope you continue this. I need to know what happened to everyone, and if they do indeed change the past.

Roisin
Vilkath chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
while I don't think it has any new content yet I did love this idea and I look forward seeing it be transformed into a full story. The start is really good but rest this story in Odd idea's sort of went to fast and I hope this proceeds at a better pace.

Couldn't hurt if it was a Harry Harem either, I always like those.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I look forward to this take on your time travel :)
zeynel chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
YES! *jumps around in joy* This was one of my favorite stories on 'odds ideas', pleased to see it getting the place it deserves! *grins* I can't wait to see what you will make of it! _
PhilipL chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Yay, i was wondering when you'd do a time travel story. I agree with it being a good idea *voice changes* I concur *a bit lower pitched and rapsier* I agree as well.

See... you even have my multiple personalities all agreeing , that's a rarity I tell you, a rarity.

Can't wait for the new chapie
Jay-F chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
An interesting twist on an over used idea, I can see how you could make this very original and interesting, just try to avoid the path of making everything too easy...

Jay
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
great stuff.

glad to see that your gonna be doing a formal fic again. i have been enjoying your fics and shorts for a while now and i hope i will see the next chapter sometime soon.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This seems intriguing. Usually if anyone goes back, it's Harry and maybe Hermione but that's it. It'll be curious to see those four go back.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
woohoo! i was hoping you'd expand this into a full story! looking forward to where you're going to take it
riegert8 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very Interesting chapter, I admit I knew I read this chapter before but I had no Idea where.
Ryncor chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Yay! You're making this into a story of its own. This rocks, I'm looking forward to it.
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137