Reviews for Reunion
Toolazytologin chapter 20 . 5/11/2023
Congrats on one hell of an amusing story!

Started reading it as a bit of light reading before attempting to convince myself sleep would be fantastic... needless to say, didn't sleep but kept the partner awake by laughing my ass off frequently.
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 3/16/2023
I can't drink anything when I read these chapters because I laugh too much. I am very glad that I found this story today as I really need the laughs.
perlcat45 chapter 10 . 2/11/2023
It's funny because it is true. People really are that stupid. Props to you for using an actual example - nobody'd believe this if it didn't actually happen.
renowned-warrior chapter 20 . 1/20/2023
Oh this was fun. However I would have loved to hear how Augusta and Neville ended up handling all those girls.
But a good story and fun story. I simply love this kind of Harry and the fact that the girls also had their own sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies only made it better.
Thanks for sharing it.
EdTheBeast chapter 20 . 1/11/2023
OK! Smirks, snickers, laughs, smiling and can't stop... A great silly piece from a great author.
Lord Peverell-Eveningshade chapter 20 . 1/7/2023
Best story. Kudos.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2022
Great story
Revoenna chapter 11 . 12/27/2022
Auror hawtstuf lmfao
TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias chapter 12 . 12/25/2022
Giving Ron Pigwigeon again, that's really sweet. :)
lunaz chapter 20 . 12/21/2022
This was a great read. Loved it.
Daemoniorum chapter 20 . 10/17/2022
Okay I know this is crack but I truly can see the characters becoming like this if you make them a little more realistic. Harry being a psychopathic killer with just a bit of ptsd seems about right. And Hermione getting bored so getting a phd in physics before Hogwarts also sounds too dang good and it's making me laugh my ass off.

Really enjoyed it
swiftrabbit chapter 20 . 10/7/2022
I can't believe I missed reading this one over the years! It was a wonderfully sadistic and satirical take on the time travel plot and you did a wonderful job (with proper credit to the omake authors and other who helped with ideas along the way).

Thanks for the great story!
elixirmaster chapter 20 . 10/4/2022
Neville is the best.
elixirmaster chapter 14 . 10/4/2022
Dobby is the best, as is typical.
elixirmaster chapter 12 . 10/4/2022
Cute. Love them being nice to each other and old friends.
2,047 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »