Reviews for Reunion
elixirmaster chapter 3 . 10/4/2022
This is fantastic, I think it's my first time reading it, I really love good vengance.
Silverdragonstar chapter 20 . 9/26/2022
Really fun to read! I love these twisted op style stories
Guest chapter 20 . 9/19/2022
This was a very interesting story that kept surprising me to the end. Very different from anything else I'd read
Shandablonde chapter 20 . 9/18/2022
Poor Harry! I laughed so hard reading this fic. Hilarious! XD
cenies chapter 20 . 8/20/2022
I Laughed a lot with this fic, Thanks!
Tgn123 chapter 2 . 8/6/2022
I thought Lunas mom was pandora
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 2 . 7/21/2022
Dude, stop putting omakes in the middle of the chapter, put them at the end!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2022
This was a hoot! It was outrageous but in just the right way so that it wasn't a caricature of a story. Brilliant!

Would love to see a version with Neville floating through life accidentally offing All The Bad Guys and with lots of bursts of odd-ball good luck, like breaking his useless dad's-wand in an Heroic Manner so that he gets fitted with a wand that actually works for him, etc.
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 7/17/2022
You are doing a great job! Love this!
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 7/17/2022
Hilarious!
Jetstream chapter 19 . 7/15/2022
Wait, why did you repeat the Arthur-replacing-Gringotts scene at the end of the chapter as an Omake? I can't see any differences.
Jetstream chapter 18 . 7/15/2022
" "I'm not sure what she means when she says she'll give me a trip around the world with a stop in every port in this letter," Neville replied. "

Mate, I'm pushing 40 and I can't begin to imagine exactly what's being implied there. I mean, I get that it's supposed to be dirty but that is a really, really roundabout kinda euphemism.
jaqmaq77 chapter 15 . 7/11/2022
The problem with reading a great story three times is that it's not easy to find reviews... this box had a review I had not sent in Merlin knows when...
Cwhit930 chapter 20 . 6/22/2022
Another great story. Thanks for the laughs
Neotono chapter 2 . 6/15/2022
So everyone did something productive except Hermione who just couldn't resist showing off.
2,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »