Reviews for Reunion
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 6/2
The beauty of me being in my mid-fifties? I've read this before, but I don't remember ANY of it!
Got the recommendation from "Ghost of Privet Drive", and thought 'oh, yeah. Read that one'. But then I took a look, and it must have been a LONG time ago, 'cuz I don't remember crap about chapter one.
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 19 . 5/28
love the story :) always fun
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 13 . 5/28
another fun chapter, and yea icecream makes everything better :)
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 6 . 5/28
another good chapter, HP needs a lot of therapy but love the story
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 4 . 5/28
OPSEC brilliant :) look forward to more
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 1 . 5/28
working my way through your stories, looking forward to more :) nice start
RDDash chapter 3 . 5/25
Hermione taking advanced studies, Slytherin alumni are getting exterminated. What's next? Voldemort catches a cold and dies? Now I know this story is getting ridiculous.
aussie chapter 7 . 5/22
bruh, if ur talking abt farming land or the outback sure its kinda (not really) cheap but some places are expensive AF
Mastersgtjames chapter 14 . 5/8
surprised none of them have stolen or studied the philosophers stone yet.
xfel chapter 20 . 4/24
Quite the fun read! Thanks for writing!
xfel chapter 14 . 4/24
Wow, Dobby is just awesome.
Amun565 chapter 14 . 4/7
Re-reading this and loved this chapter.
SuperTulle chapter 20 . 4/4
I dunno, I feel like a lot of plots got dropped without being resolved (Moody) and there must have been stuff happening behind the scenes to get everyone on the same page like that. Still a pretty funny story.

I don't know any polish, but I'm sure there wasn't a single word of it in this fic.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 20 . 3/13
That was interesting, I kind of thought you were going to have Moody try and follow the kids a little closer but there was no way he'd figure out the truth.
Thanks for posting.