Reviews for Reunion
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2022
This is going well. I’m glad Luna and Susan are included, they never go back in time in this type of fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2022
The omakes are so weird and don’t fit at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2022
I am officially your 2000th review!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2022
I like the story, the only complaint I have is the use of "THAN" instead of "THEN", I noticed most people don't know when to use "then" or "than". It's one of my pet peeves. It should be "greater or lesser Than" when comparing something , and "this was Then" when denoting time
Jonathan Deller chapter 20 . 4/28/2022
This was a fun story. It was very funny.
Armiture chapter 20 . 4/23/2022
I loved this tale of going back to fix everything and this was a fantastic ending. I really loved how Igor was killed off onscreen accidentally by Neville by DireSquirrel. Harry's reaction to that happening was perfect.

Kudos for you and everyone who submitted an omake.
K chapter 20 . 4/18/2022
Very enjoyable story.
K chapter 14 . 4/18/2022
Love the odd lines from songs that sneak in every so often! Enjoyable story.
animecutylover chapter 20 . 4/9/2022
Lol, that was some way to die for Karkaroff. XD
Reaper1990 chapter 16 . 4/8/2022
He had ice-cream in a previous chapter.
The Last Sorcerer chapter 2 . 3/31/2022
You are a racist!
yochan123 chapter 3 . 3/31/2022
thank you harry even though dumbles does deserve to die for his sheer and utter incompetence and also for letting harry be abused for so long
erstwhile-S chapter 20 . 3/13/2022
A fun read. Thanks.
Mystic Sharman chapter 20 . 2/9/2022
If the logic of the final o-make is true, then all asexuals are doomed to fall to the Dark Arts and that Dumbledore should have fallen long, long ago.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 19 . 1/17/2022
Considering the Ministry of Magic pays for all Hogwarts education, and even has a stipend to those who can't afford the things they need (which is why Tom could even go), that isn't THAT big of an achievement.

It's a MUCH bigger achievement that he manages to stubbornly refuse any "charity" and refuse to take a promotion -and prefers to let his wife and children suffer pennypinching and ridicule over improving his income at the cost of a job he likes.

And feeding and clothing his entier family on a minimum paycheck, alone -as Molly seem to be an unemployed housewife- IS impressive.

Even if it's a bigger problem than it has to be, because he's a prideful idiot. (A common condition in the poor, apperantly.)

And the fact that they chose to take a Vacation to Egypt for the entier family (VERY expensive) instead of saving and investing the money... it says a lot about how lousy they are with money.

(But I'm willing to believe the latter is Molly's fault over Arthur's. At least, it COULD be.)

Either way your story is great! _
2,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »