Reviews for Ultimate SpiderWoman: Change With the Light
Uncle Yetibacca chapter 87 . 6/5
Dude you always deliver don't you?
JaredMilne1982 chapter 85 . 3/16
"With the upcoming realease of Marvel movies, will your universe experiment a Civil War?"

No, it won't. I despise Civil War.

I'm usually more interested in telling my own stories than rehashing ones Marvel's done already, unless I can think of something really good to do with the original storyline.

And as I said, I don't like Civil War so I don't have any interest in trying to do my own version of it.
Bigou chapter 85 . 3/16
Another great chapter, thanks for having written it, and sorry I couldn't read it sooner.
Uncle Yetibacca chapter 85 . 3/15
T-1000000 chapter 85 . 3/7
Sorry I didn't review this sooner. Mary Jane just can't keep away from those mutant guys, can she? Why do I have the feeling that Polestar's quest will end up similar to Equinox's in Ultimate Sleepwalker?
Radio Driver chapter 84 . 11/20/2015
Good goin, Jared. Keep on keepin on.
Bigou chapter 84 . 11/16/2015
Another nice chapter, thank you for it. Happy to know you didn't abandon this story.
JaredMilne1982 chapter 84 . 11/15/2015
Good observation-I did borrow elements from Patton Parnell for this version of Tendril, particularly his appearance. Tendril was a separate character long before the Spider-Verse event, though. In creating his appearance, I tried to combine the appearances of both Parnell and the canonical River Verys, and blended a couple of elements from their personalities, too.
T-1000000 chapter 84 . 11/15/2015
Glad to see that you're getting back in the game. Tendril is a truly ugly, nasty creature. One would think that his transformation would make him into more of a purple prose-speaking, Old One-esque creature, but no; he's still a purely human, smug-faced douchebag. He seems to be Spider Woman's Psyko-not her archenemy, but truly her most perverse and darkly reflective.

SM and Guardian have been updated. TP will be soon as well, I really promise (no matter how hollow that may seem).
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 84 . 11/14/2015
I like it. I like it a lot, particularly how you fleshed out Mrs Robertson - that said, I think the cop jumped to the conclusion about the River Verys guy a lot quicker than they would otherwise.

Speaking of, I'm guessing that Tendril is heavily based on Patton Parnell and Man-Spider/the Other.

By the way, out of curiosity, are you adding other spiders? Because I think it would be interesting to see your take on Kaine, perhaps as a clone, or a more Ezekiel like character.
Plasma57 chapter 84 . 11/14/2015
Excellent story, please update soon.
T-1000000 chapter 83 . 9/20/2015
Kind of an anticlimactic ending to this issue, but seeing as to how you have your own life to deal with, I can't blame you for simply wanting to get this one out. What I see as a growing pattern in both this series and USW is the growing level of brutality that the supervillains display. It's like its own arc, as if though the supervillainy in New York is reaching a bloody boiling point. fc course, with most of NYC's major crime syndicates gone, it's given the villains a greater chance to flex their muscles...

And now Fanon wants in on ruining Spider Woman's life? It's almost like those happy moments in Mary Jane's life are there just so they can lead to an even worse disaster.

Also, forget not-the recent issues of SM, TP, and Guardian. Much thanks! :)
JaredMilne1982 chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
It took a while for this series to really find its voice, particularly as I was trying to write something new with this take on Mary Jane. The first Annual is when things really started to improve, in my view.
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
While the idea is nice enough, It lacks a certain something that lets the readers really connect to the story on an emotional level. The tension and drama that you have presented is forced and a bit painful to read. You might want to come back and get this another once over and think about some edits or a re-write.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I started to read it and I'm astonished with how long and complicated your work is - you started to post the first chapters several years ago, yet you still haven't stopped doing this :) I really enjoyed it. Your descriptions are so long and complicated; you have a telent for graphic scenes. I'm sure I'll drop in more often.