Reviews for Ultimate SpiderWoman: Change With the Light
Radio Driver chapter 92 . 5/8
Radio Driver chapter 91 . 4/1
Radio Driver chapter 89 . 11/16/2016
Tepheris chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
In the words of Clay from Xiaolin Showdown, "that's some mighty twisted reasoning, but darned if it don't make sense."
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
I've read all 88 chapters so far and this work is amazing especially the early chapters where she was trying to gain experience for broadway by helping Randy Robertson on his documentary about tap dancing to when Louise Robertson told her that she can't be trusted. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Uncle Yetibacca chapter 87 . 6/5/2016
Dude you always deliver don't you?
JaredMilne1982 chapter 85 . 3/16/2016
"With the upcoming realease of Marvel movies, will your universe experiment a Civil War?"

No, it won't. I despise Civil War.

I'm usually more interested in telling my own stories than rehashing ones Marvel's done already, unless I can think of something really good to do with the original storyline.

And as I said, I don't like Civil War so I don't have any interest in trying to do my own version of it.
Bigou chapter 85 . 3/16/2016
Another great chapter, thanks for having written it, and sorry I couldn't read it sooner.
Uncle Yetibacca chapter 85 . 3/15/2016
T-1000000 chapter 85 . 3/7/2016
Sorry I didn't review this sooner. Mary Jane just can't keep away from those mutant guys, can she? Why do I have the feeling that Polestar's quest will end up similar to Equinox's in Ultimate Sleepwalker?
Radio Driver chapter 84 . 11/20/2015
Bigou chapter 84 . 11/16/2015
Another nice chapter, thank you for it. Happy to know you didn't abandon this story.
JaredMilne1982 chapter 84 . 11/15/2015
Good observation-I did borrow elements from Patton Parnell for this version of Tendril, particularly his appearance. Tendril was a separate character long before the Spider-Verse event, though. In creating his appearance, I tried to combine the appearances of both Parnell and the canonical River Verys, and blended a couple of elements from their personalities, too.
T-1000000 chapter 84 . 11/15/2015
Glad to see that you're getting back in the game. Tendril is a truly ugly, nasty creature. One would think that his transformation would make him into more of a purple prose-speaking, Old One-esque creature, but no; he's still a purely human, smug-faced douchebag. He seems to be Spider Woman's Psyko-not her archenemy, but truly her most perverse and darkly reflective.

SM and Guardian have been updated. TP will be soon as well, I really promise (no matter how hollow that may seem).
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 84 . 11/14/2015
I like it. I like it a lot, particularly how you fleshed out Mrs Robertson - that said, I think the cop jumped to the conclusion about the River Verys guy a lot quicker than they would otherwise.

Speaking of, I'm guessing that Tendril is heavily based on Patton Parnell and Man-Spider/the Other.

By the way, out of curiosity, are you adding other spiders? Because I think it would be interesting to see your take on Kaine, perhaps as a clone, or a more Ezekiel like character.