Reviews for Ultimate SpiderWoman: Change With the Light
Nice :)
alex 988 chapter 80 . 5/18
Great chapter !
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 80 . 5/18
Fascinating as ever. Poor old Nate. No matter, the universe, he can never catch a break.
Radio Driver chapter 79 . 4/24
T-1000000 chapter 79 . 4/11
I have the feeling that Caesar had hired Styx and Stone to murder April because of her inability to work with him. Of course, I'm not too sad at all that Reese is dead. Can't imagine anyone would mourn that hipster.

I feel that Nathaniel and Mary Jane's meeting will anger Randy, which would make him go to his mom and dad telling them that Mary Jane cheated on him, which would create a self-fulfilling prophecy...

Guardian's zeroth and first issues are published, and the latest issue of Slender Man has already been released.
Mega DMX chapter 79 . 4/10
nice :)
spanky1988.awj chapter 79 . 4/10
Great chapter wonderful story featuring the uncanny xmen!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 79 . 4/10
Ah, and here Nate is. I'm liking it, and I see the theme you're running with here - perhaps it's a little overdone with Nate... though that looked somewhat purposeful, from a writing perspective. His powers flaring up, as you mentioned, and the human brain translating that as sexually attractive?

Anyhow, you seem to have caught Nate's loner tendencies rather nicely. Well done, and as ever, I look forward to more.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 78 . 2/23
Excellent as ever, and I'm very much looking forward to the introduction of Nate Grey. As a wise man once said, let the good times roll... :)
T-1000000 chapter 78 . 2/23
Hell, I would love to see Chameleon's reaction as one of Bazin or Crimewave's underlings corners him in a jail cell with a shank in hand...

...but at least he seems to be in the same weak position as the Goblin was when he had his syndicate, so it shouldn't be too hard to take him down alter.

Don't forget to review!
Neil Kapit chapter 28 . 2/10
Thoughts in order as I read it again;

1.) MJ's grief is touchingly and appropriately handled. The logical jusitification for why she feels it is that she failed to save him, since that's her duty as a superhero. The emotional "logic" is far less clear, as she still lost her father and that's still devestating, even though he's a total bastard. That's what makes domestic abuse so tragic; the abused can't entirely let go of their feelings for the abuser.

2.)The use of Story of a Girl by Nine Days is appropriate and adds flavor, even if the band never had another hit song.

3.) It's hard to feel sorry for Phillip Watson himself, especially with the flashbacks to his abominable treatment of his daughters. By the same token, it's easy to see how Steve Mark Levins could end up disliking MJ by association.

4.) Nice to see an appearance from Justin Hammer, true to his old form. It makes sense that he'd have mutants as clients, not because of his tolerance for all living beings, but because bigotry means losing potential sources of income. Pragmatic Villainy, as the trope would say.
Radio Driver chapter 77 . 1/30
T-1000000 chapter 77 . 1/19
Hipsters getting what they deserve is what I'll say about April getting her comeuppance; bunch of elitist morons who get all in your face about "MAINSTREAM SUUUUUUUUUUCKS!" while sulking in coffee shops.

And the Wicked Brigade are probably the most D-List fodder of all the Marvel villains; you know its bad when you, Jared, put a character already known for being on the D-List in the equivalent of a squash match.

Don't forget about the latest issue of The Pocket, and keep an eye out for the upcoming issue of Slender Man.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 77 . 1/17
Loving the William Blake reference in the title. This arc is shaping up to be very interesting indeed...
Radio Driver chapter 76 . 12/26/2014