Reviews for Playdate
Very cute
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
funny stuff :)
the sponge chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
hey i love it ! its hilarious ;) but too short ...pliiiz write more funny max alec i cant wait for more i just read it again and again lol pliiiz write more or let me die right now (ok maybe im not gonna die just exagerate a bit but still...;) sorry for my english im french and not so good at it but did you know that i loooove how you write humor fiction anec max ? lol ) sorry for the long message and thank you for sharing your talent kiss
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
l chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
LOL! This was hilarious and cute! I really liked it. Thanks for this, Max/Alec ftw! ;D
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is very cute and very funny! And totally in character, for all the OOC-ness it should have been, lol! Really well written, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Love your work, now I'm gonna have to go read some more!

mj xo
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was cracktastic. Had so much fun reading it! Thanks for posting!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Awesome. Very funny!
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Crackfic, I’d say lol. But I loved it. This is great.
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh my goodness. I love this. They're so cute both with the minds of children AND when they're themselves again. The bickering was adorable, and I have to say that the drawing of Logan as a girl made me laugh so hard my sister stared at me for a good minute. And I still hadn't stopped. Ha.

Amazing story, really. It's short and sweet, but it's adorabubble! xP
camellia chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
nice, nice. that was a good ending to the fic and it's weird but i love how they are always fighting with each other. quite cute.
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
omg that was so cute...although i do wonder what would happen ... :P lol

Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OMGosh- you actually had me LOL. This was so cute and funny and yet at the same moment so full of intuitive truth. I love how they both laughed at Logan's expense. Without a doubt, my favorite part is that the underlying truth is that they are meant to be together whether they're foreplaying adorable 4 year olds or rough-and-tough, hiding-their-hearts-under-the-surface, foreplaying adults. Nicely done :)
Nehasupnfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
LOL! This was hilarious! loved it!