Reviews for Of Trust and Taking Steps
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Aisucold chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
great story thanks!
Athena13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
another great Derek gets a clue story :)
likeURinterested chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
not as good as the rest but good enough..
MortalCity chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This was so beautiful, and so true to both of their characters. Thank you so much for sharing it. You've reminded me what I used to like about this couple and this show. Somehow, you've added depth to a shallow MerDer season, and I so appreciate that.

Keep up the amazing work. :)
Mayfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
GREAT job! just the boost they need :]
hollis chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
PURE LOVE. it's perfect : )
ShepherdGirl2113 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Incredible! I only wish we could see this kind of progress and talking on the show.

Very in-character and realistic. I loved this! Thanks for writing!
couture7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I absolutely loved this! This is exactly what we need on the show. It was nice to see someone actually write a fic about the way Meredith's been treating Derek lately. I loved how she realized what she's been doing, and that maybe it's because she's still doesn't trust him yet. It was great how understanding he was, how he apologized to her, and his rationale as to why he was so non-confrontational about her interrupting his sleep. Most of all, I loved how she finally had the courage to tell him she loves him.
liljan98 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wonderful one-shot. I really really loved it.
esra chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
you're the best writer ever! amazing always:)
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This needs to happen in the show. Right now. I love the Mer/Cristina friendship, but showing up every morning isn't cool.. at all.

You could see it this week too, there's a void between their relationship... I dun like it.

Great job though!
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
loved this so much. Short and sweet. Your writing makes it easy to read because it's interesting. i love this. Please write more buts of happiness XD
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I loved this! It was so realistic, and so in character. I think you really got into both of their heads and expressed their thoughts well. Can you send this to Shonda? ;)

Amazing writing as usual. Thanks for sharing!
MissingMcDreamy chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Another wonderful one shot.

I'm wondering if the Meredith "I love you" is coming for February sweeps. I hope so at least.