Reviews for Code Geass R3: The Empresses Wish
Orrible Amroth chapter 10 . 5/9
Really sad to hear about you not continuing this. It's been really good so far and i wish to learn about these ideas you have. Heres to hoping that your passion can be inflamed again ;) I would force it but that would be mean of me ;)
Seriously though great story and keep at what you enjoy.
zxjoncameronzx chapter 10 . 3/29
You have done an excellent job writing this story so far . There are times while reading I wanted to cry because of the references to R.R's past . I know it has been 5 years sence you have updated but I would really like for you to give this another go !
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 9 . 2/20
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon

PS: Will R.R reveal who he truly is to everyone but Jeremiah who already knows R.R's true identity?
Cecaniah
Kage chapter 4 . 1/31
That.: What.. I don't even..

You do know that in Chess, if you lose the king, regardless of how many other pieces you have, you lose the game... Right? because Lelouch just handed her a victory on a silver platter and and she turned it down on the basis of 'Not wanting pity'?

I don't even know how to begin explaining how ludicrous that is.

Other than that, cool story. That's the one gripe i have with it so far.
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 1/14
Amazing story and I love every moment of it. The plot is totally cool, this new Lelouch vi Britannia, and all of these decendants are totally boss. I do hope that you start writing again but I understand if you don't. I know how it feels to lose an interest in writing a story and I know that pushing yourself to write in exhausting and irritating.

Good luck! Hope to see more!
lelouch chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Please create an code geass r3 episodes video i love it faster build the anime movie
VoncyL chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Hey, can i have your email ad? I'd like to have a word with u.
Kazane Hime chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Really curious who Lucia actually is in relation to the past XD My first reaction was that she might be a descendent of Lelouch (actual one) and C.C. but that would require C.C. to be revived and for them to have gone back to the past somehow. So, then thought they could have somehow had a kid beforehand and just never shown it but that's unlikely too XD Have another idea for it but really interested in seeing how you were going to play that out. :3

Also, love the romance :3 Raven reminds me of Raven from Tales of Vesperia but only in that he is sort of a dangerous... Freelancer of sorts. Just to avoid spoilers for Vesperia for anyone reading this :3 Anywho, definitely support Raven X Lucia and the other pairings though I always paired Suzaku and Kallen together in my head XD

I really hope you can come back to this story sometime and finish it. I just got back in to Code Geass myself after recommending it to a friend. Really like your writing style and the plot so far and would love to see more. If you ever need any help with it, I would love to would help out :3
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Because she uses two c's i would go for something like Cynthia Caroline, odd that you picked R.R instead of L.L.
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Pls come back to this. I know it has been like 3 years but i really enjoyed this. You could do a rewrite or something cause this was really well written and your writing must be even better after 3 years.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sen Knightwalker chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Interesting... (Smirks) I look forward for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2013