Reviews for Speechless
Queen Kasumi chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Argh, the angst! Love this :) thanks for sharing.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Why would you do this? Did we need to cry today? ; ;
orange.leaf.hokage chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Gai is used for comic relief so often that people seem to forget about the deeply caring , strong side of him.
I'm so glad you portrayed that side.
Your story made me cry. 3
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Beautiful and sweet and sad. Loved it! Thanks for posting!
Keep writing!
M.I.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So sad...but very nicely written. Great work!
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was so great! There was enough said between the two that made this perfect. Loved this, def a favorite despite you picking off my favorite Naruto character!
Ioga chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I thought this was rather awww. I originally picked it up for the very unusual pairing, probably from someone's favourites. And you were very nice to Gai, he doesn't see that kind of authorial love very often.

Also, killing off characters is rare, and you made a good thing to come out of this opportunity.

Minor spellcheck: 'rouge' - rogue. (Rouge means red.)

Thanks for this!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This might just be because I'm sleep deprived, but I wanted to let you know that this fic made me tear up. Two tears, if you want to actually count.

I really liked that image of her tugging on his sleeve, "like a child looking to make a parent proud".
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You can always tell when a writer really feels for something or its a very good writer and thats to show emotion. And for you to cause me to sob like a baby, just shows how great this little story was. I mean, it started so soft and just small lines ripped at my heart and pulled my heart line about the shaking stopping and how her smile was the last thing she did, caused me to shake with tears. Even now, if I read over this, i felt so much for it. I wish I could bring such emotion to readers :) Great job!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Damn it... You made me cry.

that was awesome.

beautiful.

fantastic.
lelah-t chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Poignant.

Stunning.

Heartbreaking.

A truly spectacular insight into Gai.

You have rendered me in tears and speechless.

L
Winged She-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was so beautiful! For once, the thought of Gai didn't completely repulse me. Well done, I must say.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
It's so beautiful! I love the hope you give him for the future - it's real, but it doesn't detract from the severity of Gai's current predicament. Beautifully done. :)
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ah, this brings me to tears. Beautiful.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Well...that was rather gut-twisting. Brilliantly written, it struck a beautiful balance between tragedy and understanding. You managed to convey a lot despite the length, and it was really moving. Thank you.