Reviews for In Between
JoeMerl chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Short but interesting. :-) I like that characterization of Merlin, thinking he's seen it all and happy to find out there's more.

Nice work!
Noxae chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
An odd pairing, but I like how you write it.
ArtificialImagination chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
I'm actually a huge fan of Merlin/April. I think it's amazing. And these one-shots are pretty amazing, too. I can't wait to read more!
JoeMerl chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
This was clever. :-D That would be a legitimate fear, forgetting simple little things like that...and Merlin's comment about "Zeus will smite thee" was funny. Great work!
capnnerefir chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Well, unlike the previous chapter, I don't think this falls under the category of drabel. I rather enjoyed this one. And it's actually one of the few scenes I remember well, too, so yay!
JoeMerl chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I like that last line. You're doing very interesting things with this rather bizarre pairing. I hope for more.
capnnerefir chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Can't say I paticularly cared for it (but that's just because of...well, what I think are the obvious reasons; I don't usually care for drabble.), but I don't think that's your fault.

It's good to see that there is at least one other person writing Everworld fics; I never bothered to write a second chapter to mine, since I was pretty sure no one reads them.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow. An unusual choice of pairing. And my favorite kind of pairing-the kind that you know makes no sense but is written in a way to make you forget that. ;-) I'll keep reading if you continue.