Reviews for The Turning
lilbg4u chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I'm a little late but I think you should continue it.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I like it!

~Xela
DallasWinstonLove chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
OHMYGOSH! you HAVE to continue this one! Pleaseeee!
AshyGrace chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
please continue! id really like to see how she copes with becomming a vampire!
wolflover1996 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
You should continue the story.
ccthewolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
i so want to see what happens next, you have to continue!
Roozu Doll chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I would love it if you continued this story. :)
Vampiress Kii chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Please, by all means, continue! CONTINUE!
dreaminwriter chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I would love to see another chapter, two, or even more added to this story. Probably the image that stuck with me the most was how her body was enjoying it even as her mind revolted against the idea. I think you should expand on that and maybe work on your imagery a bit, but overall, it was a wonderful oneshot. *claps and bows to the author*
Dark Angel Fall chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
wow! i like this! I find it interesting that you have made the main character's name Allyson, spelled like that. Where did u hear/see the variation of that name?
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Oh no! I know what you mean. This happened to me a good year ago when my laptop died. Thankfully it was before I was writing the Vengeance story! (If I lost /that/ I would surely die.)

I really hope you get your files, unlike I did!

And I'm really looking forward to the update. :)
beth chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i love it, please continue
nik chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
like it. its on the darker side but its interesting. curious to see where this one will go.
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
How much do I love you for writing something this terrific for my contest?

Words cannot describe my thanks. :D

It seems everyone is dipping out of their usual world and taking a risk with bloodshed and violence! I like it, I do. This was brutal, cruel, but the story was told. These, uncensored, are the best kind. I really think this can be taken further, and made into a multi-chaptered story. The characters and their names are nice ideas. I'm going to have faith you didn't just make them up on the spot and you've been wanting to write something with these characters for awhile. Am I right?

Inner me/the character of Allison Lockett: "Why you pickin' on the Allyson? Wha'cha got against her?"

Thanks again! Keep writing!
mynameismyown chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This is a dark fic, sis. I despise Parker and Dakin. I also think it's very well written...though gruesome with the snapped pelvis, and the killing of everyone, though as you wrote, the spilling of human blood was too much to resist.

I hope you have a good day, sis.

I love you,