Reviews for Forbidden Love
Emerald-Pen chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Awesome story
StereksLoverChild chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
It's making me cry. Stupid Embryo. Love the drama. I can't wait to read more. This is up to my fave story.
Serena Kyoko Kou chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Awww! This story is soo sad, but I love it anyways! I hope you'll update soon keep up the great job your doing so far!
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
please update
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
awe... I think I felt my heart contrict a little bit. normally i'm sorta bitter and a pessimist but those two are just perfect for eachother! i sure hope we get some sort of happy ending for them...

i'm loving the plot and details and of course, amuto so please continue!
Whimsical Butter chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
wah D: so sad :(
NyammiToast chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Waah this is such a good story T.T And you haven't updated for ages! (4 months, yes?).

I'll add you to my favorites anyhow, but I'm sure everyone else who loves the story as much as I do so far would have a heart-attack (in a good way, ofc) if you did update again D

Please continue xD
Pick 'n' mix chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Have to say, pretty well done. I've neglected this community for a while, so I haven't seen how much it's grown, but this is one of the most detailed and intriguing stories I've seen so far from this fandom. Keep it up!
Rendered Reversed chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
* stares at you with murderous look * Updatee~! i've been waiting for wayy too long! T_T! please accept this humble review for your burst of energy to type up chapter 3. *bows down* PLEASEE UPDATE! * goes into corner and starves to death * i'm not eating untill you updatee! *_*!
RinaJinx47 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Nice story! I love it!
4nimel0ver chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
omg omg omg i literally CRIED man its sad but cute

good job update soon
LuckyStarWitch chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This is SO sad T~T...but it was still good...and the past about the Embryo...that was good ...I wonder what that boy's name is
smileyfacebabe chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
*sob* so sad. Please continue, and update soon! I love it even if it's kinda sad, not depressing, but sad.
Moons-Chan chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
This is damn great! So touching. *crying* This story's happy ending will definitely have a greater effect on me! Please update soon. Repeat:This is so touching!
Chibikaede chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
;_;

DAMMIT I IMAGINED ALL

Dude, ikuto's face like that would make me go