Reviews for Five Stages
reader chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
The epiphany and Rufus' thought of death is great. Very good story.
reader chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Turks having done so much but fruitless of course resulted in depression. Well done.
reader chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Depicting Reno well and touching.
reader chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
This bold man was angry with the doom of Rufus, their world and the usual order. His anger under silence is well written.
reader chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Elena's enthusiasm naturally led to denial. Good setting.
reader chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I like this prelude and this tone. Indifference (fake or not) against sadness of dying.
Nato chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
I like these sentences: 'Went his EKG, bleeping out the rhythmic and weary beating of his dying heart. Every dip of the LCD took him a little further away.' Very touching, in the sense of how life fading away.
Athenaion chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
It's very well written. Rufus and Turks with their fate.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Wow! That was really good. Beautifully written! It's the best one out of the other stages. Rufus accepting death...so touching. Loved it. Amazing job on this lovely fic. Sorry I didn't review sooner. Happy holidays and happy new years! :)
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
-bawls- Wah. D;

That was seriously amazing. Your description of everything just captured me and put me there. And, man, it was just awesome. Pure amazing awesome. Excellent job.

And, I loved the DCFC lyrics at the end. That's one of my favorite songs. :3
kmsaum chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
You know, I would agree that this lacks your usual flow. I don't think it breaks badly with the rest of the story, however. I feel more like Tseng is watching the emotion that feeling it...though maybe that's the point.

Still nice work :)

-kmsaum
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
Great update. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
Great update. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
I know! Rude is too quiet... Good job though.
fire ruler chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
i dunno this chapter just doesn't fit rude in my oppinion, reno might've been the better option for anger and rude as bargaining. but i agree rude is so hard to write.

but neways i like the thought put into this. tis' something new that i haven't seen written about before. i'm looking forward to the bargaining chapter as reno is my fave character.