Reviews for GF is GAYfriend: the tale of Hyuuka Hinato!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
good story.
lazyangel101 chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
lol! i can't wait for the next chapter! Hinata must be love by many people
SongstressOfLove chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
this is... just so... so... so... AMAZING! no really its like undiscribable! amazing isn't nearly close to being able to discribe this story!
Doctor.Uta chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Everyone is so weird! I mean, how does Chouji come up with that stuff? I wonder what other crazy shit will happen next. Update soon!

-Failure-chan
story-teller666 chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I'm more than a little worried at Tenten's Arnold Schwaznegger impersonation...

Hehehe
story-teller666 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
"Foot, meet Deidara/Sasori. Deidara/Sasori, foot." HAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesome chappie...i'm gonna go and read the rest now!
kate chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
write more plz plz plz and fast its a good story
RosaRena-Sanity-Lost chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Haha! Tenten an robotic assassin...
in your dreams as well chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
i dont like the spoiler it scares me. n what do u mean there falling in love with someone else? sasuke better not fall in love with sakura cuz i really dont like her. but i guess i have to wait till next ch.
mArda chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
I accidentally fell upon this story, and frankly, I am eternally grateful that I did! I was laughing my head off the entire time I was reading this story. It was just so FUNNY! I read it from the start in just one sitting!;p

Above all, I loved the Hinata plushie and the Tenten 'Exterminate' mode. Sasuke was also cute, but nothing beats Hiashi's antics. Haha! All in all, I loved it!.
xXClouDyXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
ahahahaha! i cant imagine sasuke being so...umm what do you call this?...got it!... childish! xD!
hungryforcookies chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
Ah! No next chapter. D: Why!
DarkAngel010 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
hn
Rakero-chan chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Very few grammar mistakes (and they are very small) but the use of characters makes up for it. I really love Tenten's personality is this fanfiction.

Keep up the good work!
Le Petite Vicky chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Hahahaha!

Im a new reader of your story! And Im so proud for it! LOL!

Your fic is absolutly amazing and so funny! :D Another Update?

Vicky