Reviews for Kissing Lessons
shaeneice chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I want MORE!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
It is funny I mean Kanda already go all the way with his past girlfriend but who cares, I love this fic...So cute and pretty IC. I love when Eiji is embarass though I am dissapointed Ono wasn't jealous like usual!
6xXBladeXx9 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ahaha this was so adorable.
I could see this happening!

Plus, I just...these two SO have a thing for each other. It's definitely there :D

Awesome story!
Namitha chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was awesome. My mom hates manga, but i got her to read antique bakery, and she really likes your story. So do i. Good job, awesome story.
reirobin chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Hello there!

This is a very nice story, however Chikage is a very direct person so it would be better to use this character to give an opinion on the matter BLUNTLY like how he would normally do.

Another thing that really bothers me is that Ono should be acting really dramatic, well upset, to this matter as a gay person ex-crush would ultimately still be a desire to hang out with.

-reirobin
Alex Prosper chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
lol loved the last line. great way to end it. this was cute.
x.Theory.of.Chaos.x chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Realy good. I loved it w Especially the part where Chikage and Ono come in. XDD Can you make another chapter please? ;
fevertrip chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I just came across this, and I really like it! It is so cute and funny. I watched the first season of Antique Bakery and got a kick out of Tachibana. But this is love! :D Thank you!
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
cute and funny at the same time
Jyrotika chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Cute! :D It's great to find an Antique Bakery story like this on - there really aren't many :)

Even though this fic is a bit short, it's adorable! Perfect ending, too! :D
ArashiAme chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aww that's so cute !
azab chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i loved it please write more about this copule