Reviews for This Is Death
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Poor Dean! *snort* "Of course running from a second grader—a small second grader at that—is not one of Dean’s proudest moments. Of course thanks to a certain ghost sickness it’s not his lowest moment, either." LOL

This was just heartbreaking: "But it can’t be like Cold Oak. Not again. Dean isn’t sure he has a soul to trade anymore."

And this was unexpectedly poignant: "Sam isn’t as heavy as he should be. Can the soul have weight?"

And then you made me giggle with this (and great catch, I hadn't even noticed the recurrence!): “Dude, you have no luck with shoes.” LOL

Great fic! I'm favoriting this one!
LoveThyOphelia chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Dude! I was waiting for someone to do somehting like this! When I saw that episode, I was freaking out and I wanted so badly to see some brother angst there (sadly there was none, not even adressed DX) So thank you very much, totally fullfilled MY wish! XD (that was so corny, I apologize -_-')
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Good story - I can't imagine what Dean would feel seeing Sam dead - again! I like that you gave us this.

I enjoyed the line that Dean isn't sure he even has a soul to trade. Very good.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
“Dude, you have no luck with shoes.”

What a perfect line!

I really was hoping someone would fix that ep for us...thanks for taking care of it. That's exactly what I wanted to see!
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is excellent. Great work. I especially loved the part about Dean not knowing if he has a soul to trade anymore :)
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Excellent alternate scene. "It can't be like Cold Oak. Not again. Dean isn't sure he has a soul to trade anymore". Surely he would do that again, wouldn't he? Thanks for sharing. (Excuse any mistake, I'm still learning English).
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
bwahaha!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Can't say no to some Sam whumping. An excellent alternate scene for the episode. I had always hoped to see what would happen if Dean went to Sam, just to find out that Sam was dead. You've portrayed Dean's desperation and despair perfectly here, down to him ready to make a wish and damning all consequences, because he can't bear to lose Sam again. But of course, the ending was definitely "aww"-worthy, with Dean's last line of Sam not having luck with shoes. Which happens to be true.
Dawn N chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I had so wished (no pun intended) that Dean had seen Sam 'dead' in that episode ... thanks for writing the scene :-)
TheOneBlueGecko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow! This is absolutely perfect, eight. It is exactly what I would have loved at the end of the episode.

Seriously, I do not know what else to say other than this fic is perfect and thank you so much for writing it.

Yay for Sam whump!