Reviews for The Treasure of Captain Cannonsmoke
c0lasmyl1fe chapter 17 . 11/29/2018
Are you going to write up a fic on how Stooge and Mumbles possibly met in the cartoon era?
c0lasmyl1fe chapter 15 . 11/28/2018
Is there going to be a sequel?
c0lasmyl1fe chapter 11 . 11/27/2018
Is Stooge going to tell the others why Mumbles did what he did? Are they going to recognize that the whole drama was because of Sketch Paree? That if Sketch hadn't humiliated Mumbles in the first place, he wouldn't have tried to blow up the ship and puncture all the life rafts?
HitchcockPython chapter 31 . 10/3/2017
That was fantastic. I loved every minute of it. Having just learned to love Tracy in recent months, (my favorite villain is Flattop by the way) I was anxious and happy all the way to the end. To quote Mr. Knox (from "Fox in Socks") "Thank you for a lot of fun."
HitchcockPython chapter 26 . 10/3/2017
I knew it! It was Cheater Gunsmoke all along! Nice of Dick Tracy to drop by. And I think of four characters plus some "Retouchables" that should be showing up in the next chapter.
HitchcockPython chapter 5 . 10/3/2017
I am loving every minute of this story! I got a feeling that Cheater Gunsmoke is behind all this for three reasons...
1. He hasn't shown up yet.
2. The name "Cannonsmoke" sounds suspiciously obvious.
3. He's the only partner less villain that I know of from the sixties cartoon.
EmmetEarwax chapter 28 . 3/15/2017
Captain Cannonbreath Cheater Gunsmoke Chester Gould
EmmetEarwax chapter 20 . 3/15/2017
Sketch Paree ?
If I recall from reprint books, his speciality was a blob-mask dripping water which he used to DROWN his victims. His last murder attempt was Spyke Dyke who fired him some time ago.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2017
In the Dick Tracy TV show, Dick Tracy only appeared at the start and the finish. He assigned some toon to chase down classic villains, disregarding their fates in the newspaper strips, doing petty crimes like robbing parking meters. One toon officer was offensive enough to be edited out:the Japanese caricature.

Joe Bolton was the host, and he overdid it one day. Never watched the show again.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2017
Well, now - - - -
I wonder who the mysterious Captain Cannonbreathe is. I;ve an idea.
Sally chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is great
Maximara chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
It is real hard for a real Tracy fan to get into this story and the reason is in addition to using Tracy as a framing device for their own set of lame characters the UPA cartoon played fast and loose with Tracy's Rogue Gallery.

In 1960 Flattop, BB Eyes, Itcy, Oodles, Mumbles, Pruneface and Brow had been long killed off in the comic strip. While loopholes in three (BB Eyes, Mumbles, and Pruneface) would be used to bring them back the others were killed of in such ways (The Brow was impaled on a flagpole in 1944 for example) that they could only be brought back in flashback or via previously unknown relations.
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 27 . 9/14/2011
Nice story up to this point, but it's disappointing seeing the characters from the show where Tracy never did anything but talk into his two way wrist radio. Would have preferred seeing Tracy's actual team, including Sam Catchem and Junior, or even B. O. Plenty, Vitamin Flintheart, and Moon Maid.
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Stooge Viller was probably based on Edward G. Robinson. He was the one that killed Junior's father. When is this taking place?
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Where is Tracy all this time? These guys are experienced crooks and should realize no one would invite all ten of them onboard his ship unless he had plans to deal with them if they got out of hand.